Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Last day of planet earth?

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Just on the web here looking at clowns sitting in inflatable rafts waiting for the flood waters to come. They haven't given up hope yet apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

eannus wrote: »
    I signed up for Boards today. I don't want that to be the highlight of my last day on Earth

Life as you know it is over....same difference :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

Been cold today could have done with a volcanic eruption to warm me up, oh well will have to put the fire on now. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I honestly wouldn't mind if the world ended today. Maybe it's just the fact that everyone and everything just abruptly vanishes together and you're not leaving loved ones behind, or maybe I need to seek professional help LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

wonder what kind of $hit theory they gonna invent now to make some cash selling t shirts,bunkers and other crap for the idiots ?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Gettin a t-shirt tomorrow with "I survived the Mayan apocalypse" on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Apparrantly from what ive heard through all those Discovery TV shows on 2012 world ends etc etc its been timed to about 10pm or 12 mins after, something like that I think, so Ill be watching Final Destination 3 on e4 at that point tonight :D, good choice of movie for the night thats in it imho :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Apparrantly from what ive heard through all those Discovery TV shows on 2012 world ends etc etc its been timed to about 10pm or 12 mins after, something like that I think, so Ill be watching Final Destination 3 on e4 at that point tonight :D, good choice of movie for the night thats in it imho :pac:

actually the world was suppose to end at 11am gmt time
    so basicly we all made it safe and sound
    now i have to do xmas shopping tomorrow :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Is it a Mayan "April Fools Day" or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Id like to extend my thanks to The Justice League and buddies for saving all our asses today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

I was looking forward to going to heaven.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Leinster and Ulster shall he our harbingers of death

They've been on 20-12 since half time

Edit: Nope, too early 27-12. Looks like we're living :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Allround Predator

I'm keeping that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Due to technical difficulties the end of the world has been postponed until further notice.

A spokesman for the Mayan's has confirmed that a new date will be foretold in the near future (if there is one)

Rumours of Hell freezing over have being denied by the Vatican and Enda Kenny has blamed the previous administration for the failure of Armageddon to happen.

Normal services will be resumed as soon as possible and the end of the world is NIGH :eek:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

It's the 22nd now and we're still alive :P
    Celebration_zpsc8d8648f.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭BULLER

Well we made it, just about!
    O'Connell Street will never be the same again though...
    546556_10151196559271376_220424461_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Can't wait for the believers to come up with another apocalypse :D

But how about they respond to this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Ah I remember the old world ... this one isn't nearly as good :D

Advertisement