Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

I cycled to the off licence yesterday, bought a bottle of Scotch and put it in the cycle basket.

As I was about to leave I thought that if I fell off the bike the bottle would break.

So, to be on the safe side, I drank the whisky before I cycled home.

it turned out to be a very good decision as I fell off my bike 7 times on the way home.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

William Shakespeare walked into a pub.

The landlord said, "Get out - yer barred!"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

My missus asked me if I had thought about how I would like die.

I said " making mad passionate love to you my darling".

She said "It'll be a quick death then"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,217 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Why is abbreviation such a long word ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

My son's favourite joke (courtesy of The Simpsons):

Q: What's the best time to go to the dentist?

A: 2.30

(Tooth-hurty :D)

• Advertisement

Fifty-one years ago, Herman James, a North Carolina Mountain Man, was drafted by the Army.

On his first day in basic training, the Army issued him a comb.

That afternoon the Army barber sheared off all his hair.

On his second day, the Army issued Herman a toothbrush.

That afternoon the Army dentist yanked seven of his teeth.

On the third day, the Army issued him a jock strap,

The Army has been looking for Herman for 51 years.leggit.gif

My three favourite things are eating my children and not using commas...

Waiter: "Good evening, Sir. Would you like to hear the specials?"

Diner: "Yes, please."

Waiter: "This town (aaah aaah), is coming like a ghost town".

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭J Cheevor Loophole

The Principal of a balloon school ordered a balloon pupil to her office, after a pin was found in his hand. She said..
    Michael !! If I hear you have a pin in here again, you're going to let me down, yourself down and the whole school down.

The Highways Agency found over 200 dead crows on the M62 near Brighouse recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu.

A Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was NOT Avian Flu.

The cause of death appeared to be from vehicular impacts.

However, during analysis it was noted that varying colours of paints appeared on the ...bird's beaks and claws.

By analysing these paint residues it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with motorbikes, while only 2% were killed by cars.

The Agency then hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of motorbike kills versus car kills.

The Ornithological Behaviourist quickly concluded that when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow to warn of danger.

They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "bike"

• Advertisement

The Highways Agency found over 200 dead crows on the M62 near Brighouse recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu.

A Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was NOT Avian Flu.

The cause of death appeared to be from vehicular impacts.

However, during analysis it was noted that varying colours of paints appeared on the ...bird's beaks and claws.

By analysing these paint residues it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with motorbikes, while only 2% were killed by cars.

The Agency then hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of motorbike kills versus car kills.

The Ornithological Behaviourist quickly concluded that when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow to warn of danger.

They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "bike"

One liners ?? :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

greenspurs wrote: »
    Care to contribute ? :P

greenspurs wrote: »

Read it one line at a time :P

Reports are coming in of a lorry shedding its load of honey on the N11. Drivers are advised to stick to the inside lane

Jayus the N11 is mad today :eek:

Reports are coming in of a lorry carrying Red and Purple paint overturning and blocking the N11.

Many vehicles were left Marooned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭mistersifter

I was gonna do one about the Nazis but to be honest it's a bit out of meinkampfertzone.

I had a knock at my door earlier, it was a policeman..."Mr Hackinbush?"

"Yes," I replied.

"I"m afraid your dog has just been reported to have chased someone on a bike.

"I said, "That"s bullshit, "cause my dog doesn"t even have a bike!"

What do you call a deer that cant see?

No idea ………….

What did the drummer call his twin girls.....

Anna one , Anna two ……………

What do cannibals like for breakfast?
    Shredded feet.

And at lunchtime?
    Baked beings on toast.

From the chippy on Friday night?
    Kate and Sidney pie

• Advertisement

The Judge looked at the jury in disbelief,

"How could you possibly find this man not guilty"? he asked"

Insanity your honour"

"WHAT......all Twelve of you"?

What did the Leper say to his mother whilst riding his bike?

Look mum, no hands!

Went to the pub dressed as a Tennis Ball last night.

Got served straight away.

What do you get if you cross a lion and a tiger?

Mauled
    digger.gif

I saw a man going in the GP's with a lettuce stick in her bum...…

I think he will put a dressing on it !

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭xlogo

Just seen Elvis in B&Q.

Returned a sander.

My friend was mugged the other day...
    Chased after the lad... Sure gave him a run for his money.....

In the last Japanese general election the Origami party failed to get many votes.

They soon folded.

What do you call a man with no shins?

Oskar Shinless..........................leggit.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,015 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

What do you call an irishman haning form the ceiling?

Sean D'Olier...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement