Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of Pat Kenny claiming squatters rights on his neighbours land ?

• 09-04-2008 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

I feel sorry for the neighbour, Pat allegedly raised his fists to him and he is 73 :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

All his money and he's nothing but a big chancer, I hope the neighbour wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rinnin

Pat Kenny if a f**kin tosser! Hate his guts. Now he's putting in a claim for assault & battery from a 73 year old. Grow a set of balls Kenny you tool!

If he loses he should be sacked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

his wife is hot,stunning

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

he sounds like a bully
    Pat (rob the garden) kenny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Pat the Plank trying to rob land of his neighbour!! think he is a total tosser bout time some other crap lame presenter took over from him on LLS cos he has a face thats only suited to radio!!:):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭dewsbury

I don't really know the full facts of the case other than a few bits mentioned in the news and some dodgy articles in the papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭trishasaffron

I haven't been able to stand Pat for about 2o years - now it turns out it wasn;t just blind prejudice but a well grounded intuition that he's a complete wonker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

He must be the most unpopular person in the media industry ?

900 grand a year for his wooden presentation, baffling !

Hope his neighbour (who isnt a pauper BTW) wins the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

BolBill wrote: »
    900 grand a year for his wooden presentation, baffling !

900? I thought it was *only* 800.

As for the link, his response was like his interviewing skills. Weak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

How do people like plank kennedy ,hold positions in rte as they do ??

Bad politics doesn't end in the dail!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Redpunto

I think hes a twat, I heard that he has 3 senior legal counsels for his case. Could he not do somethink better with his time and money.

311 wrote: »
    How do people like plank kennedy ,hold positions in rte as they do ??

Because there are other planks who think that he's worth that kind of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 The D.C Swan

RTE is run by Pat Kenny clones, He's a joke of a presenter employed by a joke of a televison company. Take a look at tonight program schedule for RTE 1 and tell me how many good Irish Produced programs, documentaries, films are listed? Sh1te all that's how many. So a televison company that hasn't the balls to show some inovative home grown programs sure as hell ain't gona take a risk with an up coming young presenter that might have something better to say than old Clone Kenny! Think about it, currently the two highest paid RTE presenters are Pat Kenny and Tuburdy!! What a joke.... is it just me????

Run/must pay TV Licence:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭ismynametoolong

So Pat I know you browse the internet and are very protective of your image
    and how its portrayed so no doubt in an idle moment you will be reading these posts. You have done more damage to yourself with this action than even somebody as arrogant as you could have imagined.You have managed to garnish no public sympathy and i mean none, nada, zilch
    There will be massive public diquiet if you get nothing but slapped with the full costs of this case which will no doubt tarnish whats left of your career.
    Its a disgrace how this issue is been reported by your colleagues in RTE I can just imagine how you youself would question the morality of such an action on PK today were it some other greedy individual taking such a case.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I managed to catch a clip of this on the rte website. I saw Pat coming out of the court posing for pictures with the wife. And then the older neighbour and his wife. Pat is on a huge salary and yet wants to take the land from the neighbour using squatters rights. It said on the news Pat put up a gate with a code and then had a physical altercation with the older neighbour.

He is a pathetic little man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Sherifu wrote: »
    I managed to catch a clip of this on the rte website. I saw Pat coming out of the court posing for pictures with the wife. And then the older neighbour and his wife. Pat is on a huge salary and yet wants to take the land from the neighbour using squatters rights. It said on the news Pat put up a gate with a code and then had a physical altercation with the older neighbour.

He is a pathetic little man.

+ 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

totally agree, he is awful. I met him years ago and he was arrogant , but his wife cathy was lovely. I have met many stars including hollywood greats and none have come near him in rudeness. Shame on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 april2007

hope his neighbour wins pat kenny has put him through hell and back again since this whole thing started
    His neighbour is 73 and should be enjoying retirement not going through the courts because of that plonker

• Advertisement

april2007 wrote: »
    hope his neighbour wins pat kenny has put him through hell and back again since this whole thing started
    His neighbour is 73 and should be enjoying retirement not going through the courts because of that plonker

Second hand information (along the lines of "I know people who know one of the parties in the case.") suggests that he is well able for Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

field4rs5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i think its a fcuking disgrace and the guy takes pat to the cleaners.

he OWNs the land FFS ! squaters rights me bollocks, that started for peasants, ill say that again PEASANTS , who were tending knights lands during the crusade who'd buggered off for two decades and came back to find them on their land. having spent most of their lives tending that land to make a living out of growing crops and facing destitution if turned off it consideration was given to them

big fcuking difference between them and the BEST PAID BROADCASTER IN THE COUNTRY!

I hope kenny gets stuck with the 2million plus costs and gets labled a theiving bollocks by the court.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I think moreover it's ridicolous that it was on not only the front of the Irish Independent Newspaper but also the main feature for the Independent Review.

If that's one of the biggest news items you've got to cover you really need to rethink your journalists, what makes you think we care.. there were way more important things they could have covered instead of an article devoted to Kenny and his other side in public....

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

What does his wife look like

post a pic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Best I could find. The state of kenny in it lol

embeddedimage_201705_1.jpg

I really hope Kenny loses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Kenny your a disgrace!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

The body language of him walking into court was interesting. He barged ahead of his wife and slammed into the revolving door in a way that indicated he wouldn't have been too concerned had the next segment smashed her in the face.

The man is a train-wreck of a human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

it just goes to show ,that snide fu**er kenny is motivated by nothing only pure greed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

He must be absolutely starved....

Advertisement