Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gold Digger Mills

Options
  • 18-03-2008 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭

I really, really hate this woman with a passion. She doesn't deserve a penny from McCartney. If I was Sir Paul's lawyer I'd have given her a good slapping for this -

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=392496
    Heather Mills’ extraordinary rant after securing a $53 million divorce deal from estranged husband Paul McCartney apparently had nothing on her behaviour moments after the hearing ended.

The outspoken Mills reportedly doused McCartney’s lawyer Fiona Shackleton with water, deflating the high-profile advocate’s blonde bouffant.

"Usually she has this rather fly-away blonde hair," BBC reporter Sophie Hutchinson said to The Daily Mail. "But this afternoon … when they left, she's got this damp hair."

When asked if she could account for Ms Shackleton’s new look, Mills laughed it off.

"[Mills] said that Fiona Shackleton had been 'baptised in court', suggesting that perhaps she had had some water put on her head somehow," Hutchinson said.

A source has told The Sun it was Mills who tipped water over Ms Shackleton’s head.

"She didn’t throw it," the unnamed "witness" told the tabloid.

"It was cool, calm and collected. It trickled down Fiona’s neck."

"She waited until the hearing was over. The judge would have taken a very dim view of it if he’d seen it."

Outside court, Mills criticised Shackleton, accusing her of handling the case badly and of calling her names.

She said Shackleton, who also represented Prince Charles in his divorce from Princess Diana, "has called me many, many names before even meeting me when I was in a wheelchair”.

The settlement was a fifth of the sum Mills had sought but she still ended up with the equivalent of $1500 an hour for her four-year marriage to the former Beatle.

"I am so glad it is over. It is an incredible result in the end," Mills said.

"We are very, very pleased," she added. "I am so, so happy with it."

McCartney declined to comment.........

An absolute f*cking bitch of the highest order.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Too right! How many more posts till lock on this thread? Lasted about 20 mins in AH. Feckin wagon she is. Hope she dies with her boot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭worded

She shouldnt have had a leg to stand on :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

At the end of the day even though she may have a pile of cash, the rest of her life is going to be pretty sh1t ain't?. Everyones just gonna shout abuse at her everywhere she goes, she will get no respect at all. She is always gonna be known golddigger, probably be confined to her house for days and will have to move to Mongolia where no ones knows her, and I guarantee you that even out there some little Mongol cnut loves Yellow Submarine.

In all fairness though I'd probably still give her one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

She really does sicken me with her blatant money grubbing and whorish attitude.

She is a good "housekeeper"

• Advertisement

Paull should have legged it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Raspberry

Justice was served.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Most people already thought she was a gold digger, I'd say everyone thinks that now, she didn't do herself any favours when she was talking to the press after the hearing.
    Obvious she wasn't happy with what she got, I heard enough when she came out with "Paul in court said he had x amount of money, we all know how much he has and it's a lot more !"

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

And shes still goin on bout her charities as if thats gonna win her the sympathy vote! Most charities dont want anythin to do with her!!

And WHAT IN GODS NAME WAS SHE WEARING!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Well he married her!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamh1975

6th wrote: »
    Well he married her!

Yep, and I bet he will spend every day of his life regreting that he did. The woman is completey deluded, She actutaly believes everything she says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

... and that suit she was wearing reminded me of something you'd see on The Joker..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

F**king waste of space, she is. I can't believe a good s**g session produced THAT!!!!????

Wait until ya see her in every rag imaginable selling her "story"!??

She's such a pain in the a**e. I pity that poor child, more though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Does she really do stuff for charity?
    I find it hard to believe.
    Deluded old cow

She also claims that she "saved Paul's career"!!!!!???

Who the f**k does she think she is?? Mother bloody Teresa!?

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

No matter how rich Paul is he shouldn't have been made give her a penny. He earned all that he got. All she does is do interviews about how much charity work she does and then turns on the waterworks and acts like the victim in all of it. How can she live with herself..

I want her dead.
    That is all.
    Actually is not.
    Evil pirate hooker was the phrase somebody used. I think we should write this on her forehead.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Lying gold-digging pig whore.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Shes just bought herself years of flack!! Doesn't matter where she goes around the globe she'll always be a hate figure!! 30,000 a year for wine!!!:eek: No amount of charity work will safe her now!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

She's the scum of the earth,but HE's a tight-fisted,pinch-penny old fool who wouldnt spend christmas to save his life.Losing all that lovley cash must've pissed him off big-style,the droopy-faced,wobbly-headed old wanker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

If I was the lawyer, I'd sue Mills for assault and claim €53 million! That'll learn her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Does she really do stuff for charity?

Perhaps there's some charity that seeks to highlight awareness of deranged gold digging people?

xanthor wrote: »
    Perhaps there's some charity that seeks to highlight awareness of deranged gold digging people?

I reckon Bono would be the president if there was.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

xanthor wrote: »
    Lol.

Stargal wrote: »
    Lol.

Double:D

She deserves it. Completely unrealistic hypocritical moronic bitch. I just can't believe that she gets away with that much money for divorcing a beatle. Even the judge's perception was that she was completely ****ing mental. Bitch probably drove him ****ing mental for four years and all. I think he should not give her the money, and instead spend the money taking a hit out on her, then digging up her leg wherever it might be, hacking it to pieces and dousing it with blessed petrol to prevent it from hopping back from the dead and footjobbing celebs for cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Gridlock wrote: »
    Shes just bought herself years of flack!! Doesn't matter where she goes around the globe she'll always be a hate figure!! 30,000 a year for wine!!!:eek: No amount of charity work will safe her now!!
    Incredible request considering she dosen't drink.:rolleyes:
    She deserves all the flac that will be thrown at her from now on.:cool:

galwayrush wrote: »
    Incredible request considering she dosen't drink.:rolleyes:
    She deserves all the flac that will be thrown at her from now on.:cool:

She should Leg it to a different country..perhaps Africa where the Negroes

Degsy wrote: »
    She should Leg it to a different country..perhaps Africa where the Negroes

Tut Tut.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i was listening to nell macafferty on newstalk going on about this. the woman was giving out loads about the judge asking why he wasnt blaming macartney in all this and banging on about how she should get thousands for wine bills to entertain and that 30k sterling wasnt enough to pay for a good nanny. someone SERIOUSLY needs to sit nell down and tell her that 80% of the country doenst earn that as a wage so why the fcuk a nanny should is beyond me.

seems blindingly obvious to me the reason the judge said what he did is because mill's is a gold digging nighmare. just because she's got a double x chromosone it doesnt preclude her from that.
    the real question to me is what the hell she did to deserve 33 million.
    always amazes me that feminists bang on about equality but then flip the lid if they dont get half your cash and house.

and they wonder why blokes wont marry now . sorry luv, but i like having a roof over me head :)

Advertisement