Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lidl Pressure Washer

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,001 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Might have been posted before, but Aldi have one on Sunday for €120. Also a wall/patio cleaner attachment for same for €40.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭far2gud

IBOOD are doing this black&Decker one today for €69.99, they are known for middle of the road drills and garden electricals so not sure on quality.

Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Maxminon....Thanks for the links i may use them in the future...;)
    i did what it said on the manual with the unwinding of the hose....:rolleyes:

I had the hose totally un-wound when it started to wear the black coating
    it even wore as it rubbed off the ground...:mad:
    I'm using the hose off my Aldi power washer for the moment which is alot better quality...pity the aldi washer is'nt workin anymore...:rolleyes:
    That aldi washer failed after 1.5 years of use....:eek:
    no 3 year warranty that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marko_eire

I know its a few months since the last post but i'm just wondering if anybody knows if you can get the Lavor 160 repaired i've had mine for about 2 years now and it worked brilliant last weekend however the machine started squirting water from 3 areas the first being where the detergent for foam etc goes the second area being the point where the hose connects onto the wind up wheel left side and the third place was the actual hose that feeds the gun hope this makes some sense.....:confused: I cant get my hands on another model as lidl replied from an email advising that they dont have any for sale in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,906 ✭✭✭dodzy

marko_eire wrote: »
    I know its a few months since the last post but i'm just wondering if anybody knows if you can get the Lavor 160 repaired i've had mine for about 2 years now and it worked brilliant last weekend however the machine started squirting water from 3 areas the first being where the detergent for foam etc goes the second area being the point where the hose connects onto the wind up wheel left side and the third place was the actual hose that feeds the gun hope this makes some sense.....:confused: I cant get my hands on another model as lidl replied from an email advising that they dont have any for sale in the near future.

See post #8 in this thread ;)

• Advertisement

yeah seen that mate thanks. I tried calling them prior to posting but got no answer also checked on the net for replacemnt lance etc but they are more expensive than the unit itself. i'll try give them another call i suppose thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭steamboat

Didn't it come with a 3 yr warranty? I had a simialr problem with mine and just took it back to my local Lidl after about a year... they didn't even look at it, just took it back with no quibble and gave me a cash refunded. Can't argue with that!

steamboat wrote: »
    Didn't it come with a 3 yr warranty? I had a simialr problem with mine and just took it back to my local Lidl after about a year... they didn't even look at it, just took it back with no quibble and gave me a cash refunded. Can't argue with that!

cant remember to be honest i managed to get through to euroquipe very helpfull they are arranging a courier to collect tomorrow and take it back to cork for assesment hopefully it will be covered under warranty as euroquipe confirmed that the lavor 160 comes with a 3 year warranty as mentioned in previous posts. Great to hear you got a refund i'm might try that if euroquipe charge to much for repair.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,906 ✭✭✭dodzy

steamboat wrote: »

I'm in a similar situation. The hose is weak and once the outer cover becomes damaged, you're in trouble. I managed to cut out the damaged section after it burstand reconnect with a coupling and good quality jubilee clips but would love to get a replacement..... if only I could track down the bloody receipt :o

Unless somebody would care to lend me theirs for a day ;)

dodzy wrote: »
    I'm in a similar situation. The hose is weak and once the outer cover becomes damaged, you're in trouble. I managed to cut out the damaged section after it burstand reconnect with a coupling and good quality jubilee clips but would love to get a replacement..... if only I could track down the bloody receipt :o

Unless somebody would care to lend me theirs for a day ;)

I dont think you need the receipt i definately dont have mine all euroquipe require is the serial number located on the right side. i was about to throw mine out it was that badly damaged but euroquipe think they can repair it which is great for me !!. Give them a call.You can also purchase a replacement lance on the net for around 45 STG i think. Reckon you'd get it cheaper from euroquipe. Just Ring them !!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

marko_eire wrote: »
    You can also purchase a replacement lance on the net for around 45 STG i think. Reckon you'd get it cheaper from euroquipe. Just Ring them !!! :)

If these lances are compatible with Karcher, I have a spare one. My old washer died, so any €20 I got would help fund my new one :D

I'll even throw in other bits I may have.

Guys Euroquipe kept to their word and collect the pressure washer today i should have an update early next week as to what the damage is...

Hi guys, Just a quick update euroquipe repaired the leak inside the pressure washer under warranty and fitted a new hose apparently a stronger one that connects straight into the outlet bypassing the take up reel as there is a flaw in the connection from the outlet to the reel It seems to wear down over time. The technician reckons i'll never have to replace the hose again as the new one is much thicker and durable. the total cost of replacing the hose was 45 ex vat. i should have it back within the next couple of days so i'll get a look at this new hose they fitted to see what the comparison is to the old one.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭m3hm3t

image520o.jpg

i bought this about 1 year ago, and it suppose to have 3 years warranty.
    Parkside high pressure cleaner
    1450 Watt 100 bar

Hose weared and leaking water, i have been looking for spare hose but could not find anywhere. i dont have the box or receipt. Any1 have this and can check up for website or support email , phone number ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,576 ✭✭✭✭listermint

m3hm3t wrote: »
    image520o.jpg

i bought this about 1 year ago, and it suppose to have 3 years warranty.
    Parkside high pressure cleaner
    1450 Watt 100 bar

Hose weared and leaking water, i have been looking for spare hose but could not find anywhere. i dont have the box or receipt. Any1 have this and can check up for website or support email , phone number ?

• Euroquipe • Nationwide Co. Cork , Nationwide Co. Cork • cleaning ...
    Page 2- Lidl Pressure Washer Bargain Alerts ... My company www.euroquipe.ie is the official agent for the Lavor range of domestic pressure washers in ...
    www.tuugo.info/Companies/euroquipe/034000811772 -

start here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

My hose is leaking as well. They wont cover that under warranty either.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭m3hm3t

listermint, i could not see my washer in those links. also is parkside and lavor same ?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 pd40

Same problem here. Leaking hose, euroquipe say this part is not covered by the warranty (typical!) and not a chance of finding a receipt. I don't want to replace it with the same type of hose in case the same thing happens again (Didn't even use it that much...). Have seen a steel braided replacement on www.jet-wash-direct.co.uk. It costs £50 with £16 postage. 75 euro! Am wondering whether to buy it or not... Whole thing only cost 120 euro to begin with...! Help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Naoscach

Row wrote: »
    Used my Lidl pressure washer to day for the first time and noticed after washing my two cars that the black coating around lance hose had worn off
    in on spot where the hose was rubbing off the wind up reel.....:mad:
    lucky there was no leak.
    The pressure vibration of the pump caused it to wear..:rolleyes: as
    far as i can see the lance hose seems pretty weak...so watch your hoses.....;)

Hi Row,
    I badly need your help re wiring of above (Lavor Superwasher 160) behind switch. A genius go at it & now I have no idea at all where the four wires go.

Can you tell me what colour wires(two) are on ON side,
    What colour wire on OFF side.
    Switch pulls out easy enough,but if you have to go in back(8 screws) appreciate what wires go to capacitor.

Many thanks if you can do this ,or anybody out there who is sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Naoscach - just wondering what problem you were having

My washer has started to trip the electrical fuse in my shed - was something similar happening yours ?

• Advertisement

Hi , Apologies for not replying earlier.
    Started out with burst O ring, which I replaced, but in order to open up access the wiring in the main switch was pulled out without a proper record kept.

Very likely you have a cut in the lead rather than a loose wire/ connection, or the fuse rating is too low.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tpo

Hi all, I have just broken the plastic interlocking sleeve on my lavor superwash 160. It is the plastic sleeve that holds the lance locked at the end of the actual gun. Been looking for a replacement part and having no luck at all. Been directed to uk sites but their crap. Anyone know where I might just get lucky with thius one. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

tpo wrote: »
    Hi all, I have just broken the plastic interlocking sleeve on my lavor superwash 160. It is the plastic sleeve that holds the lance locked at the end of the actual gun. Been looking for a replacement part and having no luck at all. Been directed to uk sites but their crap. Anyone know where I might just get lucky with thius one. Thanks.
    Did you try http://www.euroquipe.ie/?

Or here http://www.jet-wash-direct.co.uk/pressurewashers/superwash.html

Hi,
    Not sure if you are talking about the nozzle end- which can be held together with zip ties(& might allow you to vary spray) or the brass inter-connecter in the middle, where you can use a vice grip to twist nozzle section on, or the quick release to the hose. You should have a second nozzle section.
    Tool rental shops normally do not have quick release parts for high PSI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gkilmeedy

Not really related to the hose issue but i was looking to get this washer just for snow foam, would it do the job do you think ?

Advertisement