Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 Sean Kelly Tour of Waterford (SKT)

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭dogsears

mingmong29 wrote: »
    Anyone come across any sites with photos of this years 160k?....from what I remember there were quite a few thaking snaps on Mahon:)))

Pictures from all distances on their Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/Seankellytour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

mingmong29 wrote: »
    Anyone come across any sites with photos of this years 160k?....from what I remember there were quite a few thaking snaps on Mahon:)))

A friend of ours had his wife going round taking professional shots at Tickencor and Mahon falls. Go to the marble city Cyclers Facebook page and find photos and then navigate to her business page. Her photos are first class

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Clippers

merc230ce wrote: »
    Trying again:
    zp17.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(Taken at 10:41, so somewhere between Lismore and Knockanore)

That's me..

great day out in the Deise.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭get on your bike

Hi all,
    Just getting round to this now. Really enjoyed the skt. Bit of a mare getting down & only managed 3 hours sleep but was all good on Sunday morning apart from being tired. Was very well organised & seen the Man himself a couple of tTimes. Even managed a photo after which was cool. Was nervous enough of the distance before hand but got stuck into it & really enjoyed it, even the climbs. Boy they are some climbs in particular mahon falls. Great banter along the way with everybody also.
    Cheers
    D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RyanAndrew

Has anybody received their jersey in the post or got any information as to when they might be getting sent out?

I did try contacting them but have had no response.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

RyanAndrew wrote: »
    Has anybody received their jersey in the post or got any information as to when they might be getting sent out?

I did try contacting them but have had no response.

I've not received mine either. Wouldn't be getting too concerned just yet. Give it another week or so?

I've not received mine either. Wouldn't be getting too concerned just yet. Give it another week or so?

Haven't received the jersey. I thought it would have arrived since I last posted in this thread. Has anybody received theirs in the post lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Konkers

Still waiting for two jerseys also. Wtf

On their FB page, someone asked when the jerseys will be issued to those who didn't receive their jersey on the day. The response was that " the jeresys are in production & will be posted out end of September beginning of October. Your patience is appreciated. SKTTeam".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RyanAndrew

Mine arrived in the post today

• Registered Users Posts: 22 cc1085

What time is the average taken to complete the tour

Advertisement