Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche/Montessori in Tullamore

• 27-05-2012 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm starting work in Tullamore in July and was looking at houses in Durrow and Esker hills golf course amongst others. Was wondering about creche/montessori that would be conveniently placed (walk or bus ride) away from the above locations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,432 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

contact Fiona McHugh in HSE in Tullamore, she'll send out lists of creches + childminders in the area.

http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/Find_a_Service/lho/Laois_Offaly/Children_and_Family_Services/
    Childminder Advisory Officer Service

Fiona McHugh, Childminder Advisory Officer Laois/Offaly
    Pre School Services, Unit 8A Burlington Business Park, Sragh rd, Tullamore, Co. Offaly 057 93 70630

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭okiss

I had an niece and nephew who both went to grovelands childcare in Tullamore.
    My sister in law looked at a number of places before picking grovelands.
    She found them very good. The staff were lovely also.
    You can look up grovelandschildcare.ie.

Address:IDA Business Park, Sragh Road, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
    Phone: 0506 28241
    Email: Sragh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,432 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

okiss wrote: »
    I had an niece and nephew who both went to grovelands childcare in Tullamore.
    My sister in law looked at a number of places before picking grovelands.
    She found them very good. The staff were lovely also.
    You can look up grovelandschildcare.ie.

Address:IDA Business Park, Sragh Road, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
    Phone: 0506 28241
    Email: Sragh

Bring money. Lots of it. They know how to charge.

Also the number in your press release above is years out of date.

I'd imagine its 057-9328241 now. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭cbsam74

Ring M & A Montessori in Axis Business Park.. 086-3478141

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 pav

Hi

Highly recommend happy hours, behind the county council offices... My son loved it there

• Registered Users Posts: 1 k1200lt

Try "A Little Treasures Montessori preschool" on 086 8714181, I moved to Tullamore from Cork and this Preschool was recommended to me by a work colleague, I have had my 3 children attend over a 5 year period, highly reccomend this preschool, it's not a puppy farm!! like many others, highly recommended

Ciara

Advertisement