Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richie Sambora arrested for drunk driving.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

What makes it more of a joke is that he had a woman and 2 girls as passengers. WTF? In a Hummer? Langers? And thats ok? Riiiiiggghhht!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours, feel free to toss it back if you like.

I changed the thread title to reflect the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yes one of 'These Days' Richie will seriously hurt someone. You just gotta 'Keep The Faith'. That alcohol is some 'Bad Medicine' though. Maybe someone should tell him that rehab wouldn't be a 'Bed Of Roses'. I guess he might just wanna go down in a 'Blaze Of Glory'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I love Richie Sambora...

His recent behaviour has been really bad though. Apparently he even recieved a warning from JBJ saying he was outta the band if he brought them any more bad publicity?!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

I love Richie too ..... Tho dude has some serious issues to sort out! :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement