Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Lindsey

I'm not sure at all. All likely candidates could have varying reasons for doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

I don't think it's any of them honestly.

Bryan Kirkwood said that "the killer would reveal themselves in a truly spine-tingling way and the story would take off in a direction that no one would see coming"

I don't think Lindsey is now suddenly a serial killer or Tegan come to think of it. They are both established characters and it's just not in them. And I think Celine or Kim is just too obvious.

My personal opinion is that it's someone we haven't seen yet. Like a returning character who will be unveiled during the reveal. I would've said Clare Devine would be perfect for this part but you know....Hi. I'm having trouble logging into my3 account. I forgot my password so I tried to change it but it now says i need to verify my account by clicking something in an email address. I haven't received an email from 3. Can you resend the verification email

Or...wild theory. Could it be that it is one of the four girls and they are suffering from multiple personality disorder. So say if it was Kim then she may not be aware she's doing it and having blackouts or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kim is making enemies a lot so I think she will be killed off

Kim is making enemies a lot so I think she will be killed off

I'm not sure about that yet. I'm beginning to think the gloved hand killer doesn't even work in the hospital.

KKkitty wrote: »
    I'm not sure about that yet. I'm beginning to think the gloved hand killer doesn't even work in the hospital.

I thought the only suspects were Kim, Celine, Tegan, Lindsey and Charles with Charles now ruled out

• Advertisement

I thought the only suspects were Kim, Celine, Tegan, Lindsey and Charles with Charles now ruled out

It's a bit too obvious for me to think it's a staff member from the hospital at this stage. Lindsey is caught up with Joe and Mercedes having a baby together. Kim has the aftermath of everything she's been doing lately still to come. Tegan is waiting to get out to seek revenge on Leela and get Rose back. Celine is fighting with demons cos of Pete's comments about her weight. Also she'll be busy with the reveal about Cleo being groomed by Pete.

The gloved killer never tried to bump off Joe, Marlena, Tegan or Ste

The gloved killer never tried to bump off Joe, Marlena, Tegan or Ste

Was Jason unconscious after his fall?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Was Jason unconscious after his fall?

Yes not him too or Esther

Can't honestly think of who it could be then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

They did attempt to kill Esther but she went into heart failure before the could inject her if I remember rightly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

I hope it's Brendan Brady or Warren Fox just for an excuse to get them back. Yes I'm dreaming

fr336 wrote: »
    I hope it's Brendan Brady or Warren Fox just for an excuse to get them back. Yes I'm dreaming

Brendan and Trevor in Hollyoaks at the same time would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I usually watch the omnibus on weekends but just happened to flick by E4 one of the nights this week.

When did Tom find out of killed Sam and her OH (can't remember name?) and how did he discover it?

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I usually watch the omnibus on weekends but just happened to flick by E4 one of the nights this week.

When did Tom find out of killed Sam and her OH (can't remember name?) and how did he discover it?

Tom overheard Leela and Cameron talking about it ages ago

Is Cameron killing Danny and Sam ever going to come out or also Freddie killing Fraser

Yay Cameron killer secret out even though I felt for Celine as I liked her with Cameron

I am really sick of Lomax girls, Peri, Leela and Tegan

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

They should have more scenes with Robbie and Trevor - those two work really well together.

They should have more scenes with Robbie and Trevor - those two work really well together.

Robbie will more likely be paired with Holly so more scenes of them, and Holly will become pregnant and not know which Roscoe is the daddy

Robbie will more likely be paired with Holly so more scenes of them, and Holly will become pregnant and not know which Roscoe is the daddy

I like Robbie and Holly as a couple, but hope they don't do a pregnancy storyline with them. I wouldn't be too upset if Jason fell victim of the Gloved Hand Killer if I'm being honest.

I like Robbie and Holly as a couple, but hope they don't do a pregnancy storyline with them. I wouldn't be too upset if Jason fell victim of the Gloved Hand Killer if I'm being honest.

Well Holly is better than Nancy for Robbie

I kinda wanted Jason to get with Phoebe before she was murdered off, I don't understand how Jason is a copper already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Your one Ashley that came back to get money off Trevor, she needs to sack her make up artist!!

Jason/Holly/Robbie triangle a complete repeat of Freddie/Lindsey/Joe, Holly knows all bad things Robbie has done and still wants him over Jason just like Lindsey with Freddie over Joe :mad:

Gee_G wrote: »
    Your one Ashley that came back to get money off Trevor, she needs to sack her make up artist!!

Ashley or Lola which ever is her real name seems a copy of Claire Devine

Where was Dylan's mother Val from his funeral?

I would have thought Esther and Grace (where is she gone btw) be at the funeral

• Registered Users Posts: 13,135 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

grace is in london. trevor told her to never come back

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    grace is in london. trevor told her to never come back

I cant believe she would just leave without fighting for Curtis

No sign of gloved hand killer when Zack is in the hospital

Sinead's exit was awful, she would have told someone like Esther, Diane, Tony or Scott about Ste and Harry for sure

Sinead's exit was awful, she would have told someone like Esther, Diane, Tony or Scott about Ste and Harry for sure

Well, she got fired, so they didn't actually film an exit for her, they just changed all the scripts to make her disappear.

Good riddance anyway - I was never a fan.

• Advertisement

Well, she got fired, so they didn't actually film an exit for her, they just changed all the scripts to make her disappear.

Good riddance anyway - I was never a fan.

Sinead could have rang or texted someone about Ste and Harry, she didn't have to be shown on screen

It was a terribly not thought out rushed exit

Advertisement