Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Viber to charge for usage? ????

• 21-11-2014 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi folks my wife received this message. "Saturday morning viber will become chargeable. If you have at least 10 contacts send them this message. In this way we will see that you are an avid user and your logo will become blue (⭕) and remain free. ( As discussed in the paper today. Viber will cost 0.01 per message. Send this to 10 people. When you do the light will turn blue otherwise viber activate billing"

This is what she received. Does anyone know any thing about this. Sounds wrong to me. Did anyone else hear about this. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

Ignore it, that message is going around years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Emmett1 wrote: »
    Hi folks my wife received this message. "Saturday morning viber will become chargeable. If you have at least 10 contacts send them this message. In this way we will see that you are an avid user and your logo will become blue (⭕) and remain free. ( As discussed in the paper today. Viber will cost 0.01 per message. Send this to 10 people. When you do the light will turn blue otherwise viber activate billing"

This is what she received. Does anyone know any thing about this. Sounds wrong to me. Did anyone else hear about this. Thanks

It's a hoax. Delete

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Emmett1

I thought it didn't seem right.

Advertisement