Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most disgusting/perverted thing your mates told you they have done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

A college mate went off with his brothers wife. Family has been destroyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭some random drunk

He must have had a scraping instrument of his own to end up with some of her vagina in his urethra! :confused:

Some common STDs such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhea cause infection of the urethra in males. Transmission can be by oral sex, he wouldn't have even needed to go near her vagina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Fucking repulsive. Asses and mouths in contact is just disgusting.

Said by someone that hasn't tried mouth to ass contact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

ihsb wrote: »

you don't know that he hasn't tried it.

he's entitled to his opinion anyway, doesn't have to try it to have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Well as the old saying goes...opinions are like arseholes etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

ROFLcopter wrote: »
    Years ago, one of my mates told me that his girlfriend caught him **** in his bedroom, with her dirty knickers on his head whilst sniffing furiously.

He told me the smell of box batter makes him horney!

Dirty cúnt..

Rob?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

You're absolutely correct. Why the fuck would I want to engage in such a disgusting act?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

You're absolutely correct. Why the fuck would I want to engage in such a disgusting act?

Cause you or your partner might get a thrill out of it and it's hurting no one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

True, everyone has an opinion. But if he hasn't tried it and he says he hasn't then he cannot say that what other people find enjoyable is "disgusting". Ah well just what I think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Because you have a closed mind?

• Advertisement

old hippy wrote: »
    Because you have a closed mind?

To licking someone's hole? Yes.

I'm just giving my opinion of course. Each to their own.

If you're into licking asses then that's your business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

True, everyone has an opinion. But if he hasn't tried it and he says he hasn't then he cannot say that what other people find enjoyable is "disgusting". Ah well just what I think.

of course he can say that. because that's his opinion on it.

To licking someone's hole? Yes.

I'm just giving my opinion of course. Each to their own.

If you're into licking asses then that's your business.

Some people find eating meat disgusting. Personally, I find sexual repression saddening.

Some people find eating meat disgusting. Personally, I find sexual repression saddening.

So I'm sexually repressed because I don't like the idea of sucking the feaces out of someone's hole?

Okey doke.

So I'm sexually repressed because I don't like the idea of sucking the feaces out of someone's hole?

Okey doke.

Gosh, you are inexperienced :D

Nobody (apart from your good self) mentioned anything about sucking waste out of an orifice. The act of rimming can heighten sexual pleasure and in itself is an act of intimacy, trust and intensity.

Male or female partner involved, it's a lot more widespread than you probably think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Nobody (apart from your good self) mentioned anything about sucking waste out of an orifice. The act of rimming can heighten sexual pleasure and in itself is an act of intimacy, trust and intensity.

Male or female partner involved, it's a lot more widespread than you probably think.

God almighty. He's entitled to have an opinion and think something is disgusting without having done it. Just because you like it doesn't mean someone else is inexperienced. Who says a good sex life means you have to experience everything? People do what they're happy with.

Now you listen here young man - if you want to eat da poo poo that's your business - just don't expect me to act as a toilet for your filthy ass. :pac:

No honestly, I just don't like the idea of it. Just a preference I guess.

I'm not calling for a ban on it or anything.

God almighty. He's entitled to have an opinion and think something is disgusting without having done it. Just because you like it doesn't mean someone else is inexperienced. Who says a good sex life means you have to experience everything? People do what they're happy with.

His opinion, as you put it, is misinformed. An open mind is conducive to a good sex life. Perhaps you would do well to remember this in future before bringing your deity into frank discussions concering sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Tbh licking someone's anus is the furthest thing to sexy I can think of and I'm a fairly open minded lady.

Someone not sharing your own fetishes doesn't make them sexually repressed, especially when it comes to licking arseholes, which in fairness would be unpalatable to a fair chunk of the population for obvious reasons.

Now you listen here young man - if you want to eat da poo poo that's your business - just don't expect me to act as a toilet for your filthy ass. :pac:

No honestly, I just don't like the idea of it. Just a preference I guess.

I'm not calling for a ban on it or anything.

I'm not sure about your obsession with ingesting poop - it certainly doesn't appeal to me. Intimacy, heightened sexual desire and potential for rewarding orgasms is where I'm at :D

• Advertisement

His opinion, as you put it, is misinformed.

How can an opinion be misinformed?

I know you're talking about a rim-job and I am quite aware that it doesn't involve munching poo ( I was just strawmanning for the laf).

The story in the OP is disgusting though. At the very least a person should have a hole you could eat your dinner off before asking someone to tongue it.

I'm sure we could all agree on that point.

beks101 wrote: »
    Tbh licking someone's anus is the furthest thing to sexy I can think of and I'm a fairly open minded lady.

Someone not sharing your own fetishes doesn't make them sexually repressed, especially when it comes to licking arseholes, which in fairness would be unpalatable to a fair chunk of the population for obvious reasons.

Fetishes? LOL :D

Let me guess, you probably find the idea of inserting a digit into your partner's anus (where the male g spot is) or anal sex disgusting also?

Fair enough. It's no fetish though, it's just exploring the wonderful myriad of sexual experiences.

How can an opinion be misinformed?

I know you're talking about a rim-job and I am quite aware that it doesn't involve munching poo ( I was just strawmanning for the laf).

The story in the OP is disgusting though. At the very least a person should have a hole you could eat your dinner off before asking someone to tongue it.

I'm sure we could all agree on that point.

Ok, fair enough.

I'd always endeavour to observe a sense of decorum where hygiene is involved.

Most people who do, do.

Let me guess, you probably find the idea of inserting a digit into your partner's anus (where the male g spot is) or anal sex disgusting also?

There's no mouth involved there. Can't you see the difference?

There's no mouth involved there. Can't you see the difference?

In the heat of the moment, I tend to close my eyes :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

His opinion, as you put it, is misinformed. An open mind is conducive to a good sex life. Perhaps you would do well to remember this in future before bringing your deity into frank discussions concering sex.

No you're wrong.

People have preferences. We are not all the same. Because you like it doesn't mean he will.

Your opinion is not misinformed and neither is his.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

Well this thread has taken a completely different direction than I thought it would in the last few pages!

No you're wrong.

People have preferences. We are not all the same. Because you like it doesn't mean he will.

Your opinion is not misinformed and neither is his.

As I said, an open mind and all that.

An aquaintance of mine doesn't ever want to visit Ireland. When I ask why, she says she "just wouldn't like it".

Mad, eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Tbh I expected a lot worse when I opened this thread, while the OP's story was definitely not something that's ok for a one night stand because of risks, it isn't disgusting ¬_¬

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement