Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Listen to New Biohazard tracks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Do they do a song called "blood,sex and violence"? Pretty damn great.
    I have an album of theirs that came in a bright orange sleeve and that was the last track. I can't see the album anywhere online. It might be a limited edition of some sort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

Too metallie for me but as their genre goes they are quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

dregin wrote:
    Do they do a song called "blood,sex and violence"? Pretty damn great.
    I have an album of theirs that came in a bright orange sleeve and that was the last track. I can't see the album anywhere online. It might be a limited edition of some sort.

State Of The World Address?
    biohazard.gif

That was their major label debut IIRC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Orange was their colour. Uncivilization was orange too

Nah it looks nothing like that cover.
    I think it was uncivilization.

Will check, but the track was a bonus and doesnt seem to be listed anywhere.
    Anywas, yeah Biohazard aren't bad at all. In bits.

• Advertisement

the uncivilization cover was very similar to this
    http://www.osha.gov/needlesticks/biohazard-sample2.jpg

That would be it :)

cool, its not a great album. Its more of a collaboration effort. Pick up State of the world address. one of the best hardcore albums of the era i reckon anyway.

Advertisement