Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

E-Fibre - PS3 - IP fragments

• 02-10-2013 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

When ever i do a connection test on my ps3, its saying "Nat type 2", but wont display download or upload speeds, but instead says,

"The router in use may not support ip fragments"

It also says "UPnP Not available". Last week it was displaying the speeds just fine, and upnp was available yesterday when i checked... but not now ??

I have changed no settings in my router (F1000) apart from changing the wireless key afew days ago. PS3 is wired though.

Anyone know what that stuff about ip fragments is, and upnp being no available.. ???

EDIT,
    Also, does anyone know how to find the MTU settings in the eircom f1000 router ?, iv been googling this for the last 2 hours, and alot of posts speak of making sure the MTU settings on your ps3 matches that of your router ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Did you find a solution for this problem. Got connected to Efibre yesterday and my sons PS3 is showing the same problem. It kicks him out of the game which was not happening before the fibre connection.

Advertisement