Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else sick of Winehouse?

• 15-08-2007 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

cant stand seeing this twat in the papers everyday, so what, you drink and take coke, so does nearly everyone else so fcuk off outta the papers you fcukin attention whore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=LD5sahXoj0U

You tell 'em Amy.

She's fairly disgusting in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

Not as sick as she is!

Can't stand her, she's hideous.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Seb-K wrote:
    cant stand seeing this twat in the papers everyday, so what, you drink and take coke, so does nearly everyone else so fcuk off outta the papers you fcukin attention whore

Dont buy the papers, they put her in it to sell them to idiots who are interested in it. It is nothing to do with her, you got it exactly right, millions of people do it, it is not news.

She is getting like the female pete doherty, people hating him for no reason other than he is in the papers, most doherty haters probably dont even know he is a singer, let alone heard any of his stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 unicorn2

I fully agree with you..i also think she's a man!
    Seb-K wrote:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 HankScorpio

Jesus, let's not get started on the amazing drugged-up,wate of space that is Pete Doherty. Classic case of style over substance(if you can call it style).Famous for being a cokehead,going to court & spitting on photographers. Definitely not for his music-heard some of it & it was brutal. Wasn't he in the papers recently for yet another non-music related story. He had an art exhibition with drawings he made using his own blood!

What a gimp that man is. If you're a musician, concentrate on some music for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Seb-K

i actually dont mind seeing the doherty train wreck in the papers but its her every time i open the paper shes in it fcukin moanin about somethin, either cuttin herself or drink/overdosin. she reminds me of a toffee apple, sorry ladies i just hate that stick thin big head look (and no baps)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Getting sick of her too. In fairness though, she's not putting the pics in herself... arseh0le reporters.

"Hey everyone! it's pete doherty and ... omg look he's out of his head"

They don't half fancy a challenge do they. Trying to get a snap of a junkie out it or an alco locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I haven't a clue what she looks like, never read an article about her either but I can't stand her music. She's never off the fecking radio. More irritating then Whitney combined with an unhealthy dose of Mariah.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Seb-K wrote:
    Yeh, I am. She's more famous for her 'life style' then she is for her music.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Three words.

Female Pete Doherty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

Her music is great, but she needs to slow down >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭colc1

another waster like Pete Doherty what kind of bird brains are these people!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

TheGooner wrote:
    Three words.

Female Pete Doherty.
    that she is.

she's on a very slippery slope that could very well end in tragedy sooner rather than later :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I reckon it's just a publicity stunt, with her mother and father involved saying all kinds of terrible things, etc.

Pathetic really.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jimmy456

she is a joke hopefully she will just fade away like the rest of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

jimmy456 wrote:
    she is a joke hopefully she will just fade away like the rest of them

The mildly annoying thing is this joker will probably make a couple of million before she fades away...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Only difference between her and Pete Doherty is she can sing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭nij

Never heard of her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Really?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Whiny,self-obsessed,publicity-seeking whore.I bet its all a sham to get more people interested in her.ANNND...she's ugly..
    amy-winehouse.jpg

• Advertisement

Just wiki'd her. Hmm same age as me... Anyway, I don't think I've heard a single Amy Winehouse song...well maybe in a supermarket or something. I don't listen to the radio or watch eMptyTV so I suppose I had no other way of hearing about her. I live in a musical bubble of 80s metal anyway. Call me a walking cliche but I think most music nowadays sucks big balls.

nij wrote:
    Just wiki'd her. Hmm same age as me... Anyway, I don't think I've heard a single Amy Winehouse song...well maybe in a supermarket or something. I don't listen to the radio or watch eMptyTV so I suppose I had no other way of hearing about her. I live in a musical bubble of 80s metal anyway. Call me a walking cliche but I think most music nowadays sucks big balls.

I agree,the music nowadays seems to be either dickheads with mullets or peopel "rapping" to backing tracks of old songs.It makes me mad..mad i tells ya!

Yeah isn't that the worst kind of insult? Taking an old song, sampling it and spewing crappy rap all over it. Man...

nij wrote:
    Yeah isn't that the worst kind of insult? Taking an old song, sampling it and spewing crappy rap all over it. Man...

And nonsensical lyrics..bloody drivel
    http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eve/dogmatch.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

She used to drive me mad, but now that I've heard more songs from her, she's kinda grown on me...

I don't really pay attention to whats written about her so maybe thats why she doesn't annoy me so much!!!

Degsy wrote:
    And nonsensical lyrics..bloody drivel
    http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eve/dogmatch.html

Ugh.. man that's exactly what's wrong with music today. There was a time when even rap was kinda cool, but that time is long gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

dublindude wrote:
    I reckon it's just a publicity stunt, with her mother and father involved saying all kinds of terrible things, etc.

Lmao, imagine! She's a tool, loadsa people do coke and drink and aren't messes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Seb-K wrote:

if you have a problem with that you could stop reading ****ty tabloid newspapers and read proper ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 evian

she's digusting.. and for a jew-- not a very religious one either...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

evian wrote:
    she's digusting.. and for a jew-- not a very religious one either...
    What? Is that really relevant? Do you judge celebrities based on their apparent adherence to the rules of their religion?

Advertisement