Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paris Hilton goes too far!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Not sure why that's creepy myself. I mean think about it, herself and Nicole are/were friends so herself and this Benji fella would probably have socilaised a fair bit. Why is that creepy?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

I think its weird!! Shes even dressed da same as nicole,same sunglasses da lot!! She ll be getting herself knocked up next!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Little Princess

why don't you leave paris alone. shes an inspiration to us all. its none of ur business who she dates.

edit-this is a sarcastic post for those of u 2 stupid to pick up on it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

why don't you leave paris alone. shes an inspiration to us all.
    Is that sarcasm or not? I can't tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

why don't you leave paris alone. shes an inspiration to us all. its none of ur business who she dates.

PLEASE LEAVE THE INTERNET!

:p

Anyways, whoa the lad she is with looks like a right mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭marthaclark

so weird.

i'd like to say nicole got the better looking one but..

:rolleyes:

Relax, take it easy. People were joking. :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

oh thank god.

you can see how with a nick like 'little princess' we got a little worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I think she's gone further to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

She is now rumoured to be dating Benji Madden. Will he be on her new show???

http://www.moremagazine.co.uk/celebrity/news/story.asp?news_id=5066
    Paris to film new reality show...
    ...to search for a best friend

29 February 2008

Ahh. Poor Paris Hilton is obviously feeling lonely. She’s set to star in a new reality show for MTV which will see female contestants battle to become her new friend.

She said: 'I’m really excited about it. I’m going to meet a lot of great girlfriends. And it will be great to meet a girl who’s not too Hollywood.'

Alright Paris, so you’ll stick by us when we spend hours rifling through Primark for that bargain dress, will you? Or will you ditch us for the comforts of Chanel. Hmm, thought so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 howca

I will never understand the antics of this woman. Between her and Brittany I am going to go blind rolling my eyes constantly, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

......but why do you care? :confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Too far how. She's a rich eedjit acting like a rich eedjit. how about stop paying her attention, she will eventually go away. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

what a slag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

nipplenuts wrote: »
    ......but why do you care? :confused:

+1 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

TBH this paper/site is trying to drum up support for a possible headline where there is possibly no news at all.

I'm not one into the whole celebrity thing but I think Paris is most fine even if she is a bit of dope.

• Advertisement
Advertisement