Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leather???????

• 18-07-2006 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

what do ye think of leather?i love it on girls sexy pants or a skirt then in winter a nice lather coat with gloves mmmm.do many girls here wear leather

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yes, I also love leather.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Attach photographs; plskthxbye.

Karoma wrote:
    Attach photographs; plskthxbye.

I look stunning in a leather miniskirt and corset. I'll get some photos up just for you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I look stunning in a leather miniskirt and corset. I'll get some photos up just for you. ;)
    No fat chicks! kthxbye.

Karoma wrote:
    No fat chicks! kthxbye.

I find that offensive! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Karoma wrote:
    No fat chicks! kthxbye.

No schticks either. On topic, I like leather. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I think leather is horrible, once it's worn a couple of times it goes all saggy in pants or a skirt - should be banned and oh I can't imagine the chaffing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Leather jackets and coats are excellent, and feel great to wear if they're old and worn-in. And leather's quite pleasing on the female form, and just a bit naughty too, eh? Eh? Yes. Mind you, in this weather, it can go sling itself back on the cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

My opinion on leather: no!! not on girls, not on guys. it's just not nice looking at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I wholeheartedly endorse this product and/or service (on women)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Couldn't do without my leather jacket and gloves :)
    I won't go into what else I have, but it's not really suitable for everyday wear anyway... (female)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,320 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I think it's cracking looking on girls and can be very sexy.

Incidently 12 posts and no pictures? What a let down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The only time leather is nice is on furniture or car interiors.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I've got a pair of black leather trousers that I love. They're comfortable, they don't sag (if you buy decent ones), and they're well cut so they fit like a pair of good black trousers. They're great in the Winter, and with a pair of high heeled boots and some whimsical diaphanous thing on the top half they look good. I paid a couple of hundred quid for mine though. And they cost a living fortune to dry clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

I like leather in furniture and car interiors.

To wear leather underwear looks good on either sex and I think leather jackets can look good on 'some' fellas

Advertisement