Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dentist in Waterford for a Toddler

• 27-06-2014 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a Dentist for a 20 month old in Waterford, he fell and chipped his two front teeth and I was wanting to get them checked out by a Dentist. Is there any special dentist in Waterford for kids as I can’t imagine him staying still when the Dentist is trying to examine him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Keea

I think you can bring him to the HSE community services dentist on Cork road. It does an emergency clinic at 9am and 2pm each week day. They are used to kids. My daughter fell and knocked out her front tooth when she was 3. I brought her here to get her checked out and they were great there....and it's free! If you want to ring them to check in advance the number is: 051-842800

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭kenny_david

Keea wrote: »
    I think you can bring him to the HSE community services dentist on Cork road. It does an emergency clinic at 9am and 2pm each week day. They are used to kids. My daughter fell and knocked out her front tooth when she was 3. I brought her here to get her checked out and they were great there....and it's free! If you want to ring them to check in advance the number is: 051-842800

Thanks Keea that's good advice, but it happened about 2 weeks ago do you still think they would take us??

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Keea

Sorry for delayed response to you. Yes, I think they would still see him. I left it about 2 weeks also before I brought my daughter that time and they saw her for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭kenny_david

I will try it next week, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 24 CMcL

I would recommend Sorcha White in queen street, Tramore, she has a special interest in children. I know she made my little one really at ease and she loves going to her!

• Advertisement
Advertisement