Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Intelligent Smart Shortcut Plug for Android Phone €0.28c Delivered [Gearbest]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

24/7/14
    still available, code still working.

(you can only buy 1 at this price)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

0.28c, this should be moved to the rip off Ireland forum :p

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

It's just going to end up in a drawer but I still have to have it! Good spot OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,316 ✭✭✭VanZan

So what app do I use with it? The Klick one or the one Allyall advised? What's everyone using please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Just remembered I ordered one of these. No sign of it in the post yet though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

VanZan wrote: »
    So what app do I use with it? The Klick one or the one Allyall advised? What's everyone using?

I've just tried both. Not sure which I'll stick with. Both are quite limited in options but MiKey seems to have a few more than Klick. The options they do have are different though so you might need to try both.

I was hoping to use this yoke to toggle on and off my phones Bluetooth but can't see a simple way of doing that.

Mine arrived this morning. Can't get it working with Klick at all at all, and it's massively slow with the MiKey one (as in minutes after I click it responds).

Could just be my phone (HTC One) but at the moment it's nothing more than a plug to stop dirt getting in my headphone socket.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Ron DMC wrote: »
    Mine arrived this morning. Can't get it working with Klick at all at all, and it's massively slow with the MiKey one (as in minutes after I click it responds).

Could just be my phone (HTC One) but at the moment it's nothing more than a plug to stop dirt getting in my headphone socket.

There may be some information in this thread on XDA for it. I didn't read the whole thread, but did skim over a couple of the first posts, Headset Button Controller is another app mentioned.

EDIT - There's a surprise - THIS SITE says that Kilick was in development before Pressy launched their Kickstarter campaign, but took longer to complete their crowd funding.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

So I've 5 of these now...

Used 1 with my phone, phone is 4.5", headphone jack up the top, makes me really awkward to press the button.

Wasn't the best thought of plan on my behave but hey, cost me €1-ish so no worries :Pac:

You should stick them up on eBay and cash in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Mine never arrived :(

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

Neither did mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Got mine during the week. Handy little thinge. A bit dear though. Amazing how cheap , cheap things have gotten

Mine's in the gadget and cable drawer. Couldn't get it working as I'd liked so it's likely it will never see the light of day again. I've been more upset over losing 20c coins in fairness though.

I got mine a fortnight ago but never even went near it! All the talk of different apps just put me off bothering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Yeah I got mine about two weeks ago. never really worked so it's just sitting somewhere on my desk now.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jbv

Not compatible with the last android.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

Had it to open camera, every time i tried it, it opened a music file i'd downloaded..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Big Lar

robk24 wrote: »
    Neither did mine!

Nor mine

28c gone now :(

The internet ombudsman I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭romperstomper

jbv wrote: »
    Not compatible with the last android.

anyone who doesnt want theirs and works dublin city centre or lives dublin5? i'd happily take it off your hands

• Advertisement
Advertisement