Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Microwave and Time Machine forum

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

65: the number of my house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

65: the number of my house.

whoa. i'm in 81! we're practically neighbours

JIZZLORD wrote: »

dude...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

JIZZLORD wrote: »

81 * 81 = 6561 and if you move the 1 back in to the middle , 5 + 1 = 6 :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Seriously though, we need this site more than ever. As a counterweght to the Conspiracy Theories forum. On boards we need more science - not less.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

81 * 81 = 6561 and if you move the 1 back in to the middle , 5 + 1 = 6 :eek:
    And now with three sixes you get 666 - well spotted Capt!
    :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 81,598 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So wow,

youre all like 5 hours in the future right now.

or im 5 hours in the past.

how does the Space Time Continuum manage this instability?

Im so confused.

hmmmm... this might do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

is it just me or is the future a lot like the past. go to 10,000 AD and it looks a lot like 10,000 BC except the people arent acting in 10,000 AD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

666 yay votes and now Oman arrives... that's a delightful little mixture now isn't it!

Oman wrote: »
    is it just me or is the future a lot like the past. go to 10,000 AD and it looks a lot like 10,000 BC except the people arent acting in 10,000 AD

i think you slipped out of phase there. time runs funny on some planes...

well that's because if you go too far it can wrap around again, but not for all timelines

seriously that doomsday cult got world war 5 started back in 9,996 AD , anyone left on the surface four years later was back in the stone age ,

well that's because if you go too far it can wrap around again, but not for all timelines

seriously that doomsday cult got world war 5 started back in 9,996 AD , anyone left on the surface four years later was back in the stone age ,

you left out a few digits on the WW bit ;)

you left out a few digits on the WW bit ;)
    :o sorry I was following the time line where we voted Yes to lisbon :o

Nailz wrote: »
    666 yay votes and now Oman arrives

i was always here, but you're probably in the timeline where i conquer the world, sorry to disappoint you but my vote now isnt as good as it is when you are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

That 2059 US election was hilarious. Brooklyn Beckham against George Bush Junior Minor Senior. I particularly loved the debate where they discussed the political ramifications of Where's Wally and whether a) he wanted to be found, or b) if was never going to be found due to being in a secret treehouse detention centre. It's just as well the US is no longer a superpower since Fiji invaded them.

Macros42 wrote: »
    It's just as well the US is no longer a superpower since Fiji invaded them.

now now, Tonga played their part as well. they don't like to be left out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Vexorg wrote: »
    Does anyone else get a unusually strong sense of Deja Vu when reading this thread?

Didn't I tell you yes once before.....?
    Macros42 wrote: »
    That 2059 US election was hilarious. Brooklyn Beckham against George Bush Junior Minor Senior. I particularly loved the debate where they discussed the political ramifications of Where's Wally and whether a) he wanted to be found, or b) if was never going to be found due to being in a secret treehouse detention centre. It's just as well the US is no longer a superpower since Fiji invaded them.

Please note there is to be no further discussion of Fiji or their tyrannical rein, read the sticky at the top of the forum.
    Thanks.

so i went to the year 2500 where this forum is finnaly approved but its been abonedoned because of an E- bomb. Quite sad actually so to prevent this happening vote Yes to a better tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

abonedoned
    I feckin' hate when that happens, it's even worse than blue balls ... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

vote Yes to a better tomorrow

Or vote No for a better yestermorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Boo hiss, the facial hair and hats forum got in ahead of us. When will this madness end?!?! :(

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Lets form a protest. We can block off say Ennis city centre during rush hour!
    Is everyone free this Saturday (8th June 2148)?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Ruu wrote: »
    Boo hiss, the facial hair and hats forum got in ahead of us. When will this madness end?!?!
    kbannon wrote: »
    Lets form a protest. We can block off say Ennis city centre during rush hour!

I know the human being and fish can coexist - George W. Bush, November, 2000

I know that the Facial Hair & Hats forum and the Microwaves and Time Machines forum can coexist - The Rigger, March - 2056

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Ruu wrote: »
    Boo hiss, the facial hair and hats forum got in ahead of us. When will this madness end?!?! :(

<
    Points to shiny new forum in mod list :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Zaph wrote: »
    <
    Points to shiny new forum in mod list :P
    Yeah I noticed that as well earlier. Fair play, zaph (pronounced zaff :)).

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Yeah I noticed that as well earlier. Fair play, zaph (pronounced zaff :)).

Well it was all Tak's idea, I just jumped on the bandwagon. :) Please feel free to drop in anytime.

kbannon wrote: »

sorry that's a no go for me. I'm a marked man in those few decades (2030ish~2070ish). I think it's the Scientologists (or what's left of them :D) but i never could stay long enough to find.

how about next Thursday (10/2/1089)?

• Advertisement

i propose we shoot someone to show we're serious

Advertisement