Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

G&G GR25 Sniper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

SimonK3 wrote: »
    I am looking for a g&g gr25 sniper. Any offers i will be interested in.

Any interest in a brand new in the box g&p sr15urx with scope and front grip I have on a thread

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SimonK3

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Any interest in a brand new in the box g&p sr15urx with scope and front grip I have on a thread

Thanks for the offer but i am going to stick with the gr25

Thanks for the offer but i am going to stick with the gr25

No bother man. What is your budget can I ask as I have an sr25 I may part with

No bother man. What is your budget can I ask as I have an sr25 I may part with

Would you sell it for €250?

• Advertisement

Would you sell it for €250?

Sorry man couldn't do that it's upgraded internally and externally so it'd be near the €450 mark

Sorry man couldn't do that it's upgraded internally and externally so it'd be near the €450 mark

Sorry thats the price for a new one, but thanks for the offer

Sorry thats the price for a new one, but thanks for the offer

No bother man but with the internal and external upgrades on this you'll pay a hell of a lot more than €450 in a shop. Good luck getting an sr25 they are quality pieces

Advertisement