Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Casual dockets for shift work though recruitment agency

• 29-03-2015 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all,

I'm new to this whole JS allowance scene. I have yet to receive any payment from the Dept. of Social Protection as my application is being finalised.

In the mean time I picked up some minimum-wage casual work. So far I've been getting 39 hours a week, but this could change in the future.

I'm working 13.5 hour shifts, 3 days a week. My question is how do I fill out the Casual Dockets with the X and O's. I'm getting a full weeks work, but it may look like I'm only getting 3 days at 8 hours each (24 hours). Also, does the recruitment agency I'm employed through forward the form on to my local office or how does it work?

Thanks in advance.
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

If you are working 3 x 13.5 hr shifts you wont get any payment from SW. Fill in the days you work on the docket but also attach a note to it stating that its 3 x 13.5 hr shifts. You should get your direct supervisor to countersign the form as they will know what days you worked as its unlikely that the recruitment agency keep track of days worked. You forward the form to SW.

Advertisement