Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mediums/Psychics

Options
  • 09-06-2012 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,
    i was just wondering if any one knows of agood psychic that i can go see in portlaosie co laois!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

smfr13 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    i was just wondering if any one knows of agood psychic that i can go see in portlaosie co laois!! :D

The only psychic in Portlaoise that I can think of is Christine Holohan. I don't know whether or not you've heard of her yourself, but she's popped up in the press a few times over the years because of her involvement in attempting to solve murder cases. She does private readings as well though.

Her number is listed here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

There's quite a lot of info/feedback about her if you just Google her name.

Here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056289070

Shinners23 said this about Holohan on the forum on 11/02/2008:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kingcharles viewpost.gif
    to the person looking for christine holohan,she has a website of her own,she is excellent just wondering has anyone been to her and what do they think?

I went to Christine 2.5 years ago after my best friend passed away... she was absolutely amazing. The whole visit helped me soo much with my grief. Unbelieveable. If anyone would like her number please pm me.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054883158&page=70

The following feedback is from another, external forum (same poster both times):
    There is a woman in Portlaoise who is absolutely amazing, she is not just a fortune teller she is a clairvoyant.
    Her name is Christine Holohan.
    Well worth a visit to anyone who believes. Three of us went, she could tell each of us very personal things, she could not have possibly known these things!
    I found her brilliant and as she lives at the other side of the country she couldn't have known anything about me, she could tell me all about my niece's murder and we don't even have the same surname. I lost my best friend many years ago and she told me he was in the room and drew a tattoo he had which was very unusual and where I had lost a chain he had given me and where I could find it (which it was there when I went looking), she doesn't ask you any questions, she takes a personal item from you (in my case my turned off mobile phone) and she talks. And at the end of seeing me and my two friends she was extremely exhausted. I would recommend her highly to anyone.

An article about her helping out in criminal cases: http://www.newsmonster.co.uk/content/view/183/72/

An article about Holohan claiming to have a premonition of the Stardust nightclub tragedy back in the '80s.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/MY+STARDUST+BLAZE+SECRET%3B+Seer+torments+herself+for+being+powerless...-a0153838901

There's a very interesting article in August 2003 about police using psychics, including Holohan, in criminal investigations, from the Gardai's magazine, 'Garda Review' (article on page 17):

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:UPEn1s-qEswJ:www.gardareview.ie/media/garda_review_august_2003.pdf+christine+holohan+psychic&hl=en&gl=ie&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESh0j5s9I6XeNpUpgOMDGaTGssEjgwVjn2CSgUX8LZxIbR7RUX815KXw007F9EHbJY48mRLqQ6M4W45GPz4ucZhvHmCUFKf-Q5fvUVKAdT_tOaEATZaco6Bwx-8eJL-gDuIUNbzW&sig=AHIEtbSEedlRvnOuT7oJ4d9HMxUhWzTYEA

I haven't had any personal experience with Christine Holohan but there doesn't seem to be any negative feedback about her private readings anywhere online. Unless people with negative experiences didn't bother posting about her? I have no idea.

There are just fragments of scepticism from hardline sceptics about her helping to solve murders, find missing persons, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 smfr13

thank you for Christine Holohans number,cant wait to go see her!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sam1273

Hi everyone....
    Has anybody been to see Christine Holohan in Portlaoise recently?
    I would love to hear about it if you have??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Anita Kirwan

If possible may I please have Christine Holohan's phone number..Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Anita Kirwan

If possible may I please have Christine Holohan's phone number..Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 sherrythacker

Recently I had my Psychic session with Cynthia which is an Intuitive Life Guide Certified Energy Healer and Angel Therapist. She is amazing and she helped me in solving one of the complex situations of my life by finding the positive in the spin and slowly remove what is no longer working and find the area in which is best to focus on and start with. I would suggest you to try her online psychic reading once.For more info check askforadvisors.com .

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Anne Acushla

It has only just come to my attention that someone, using the name Acushla 2015, posted derogatory remarks about Psychic Betty Palko.
    I, Anne Hassett, have worked as a psychic for 35 years using the name Acushla. I have met Betty Palko several times in Hong Kong and we have many clients in common.
    Because of my spiritual principles I would never slander another colleague.
    I have never heard anything but the highest praise for Betty's work and know that she is held in the highest regard and esteem by everybody.
    Will whoever posted these remarks please not use my name.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 frankkall

Hi could I please have Christine holohan's contact number. Thank you in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 4 helloboard

Hello just wondering if you got the number and if so could you share please? Thank you

Advertisement