Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deals & Voucher Codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭dublin runner

http://www.underarmour.eu/en-ie

40% off to launch their new website.

I haven't used the code myself but received it through an email this morning.

Discount Code: UNDERARMOURFRIEND

Valid until May 31st and purchase per customer.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Toffeeboy

Would underarmour running shoes be any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Arsenium

http://www.underarmour.eu/en-ie

40% off to launch their new website.

I haven't used the code myself but received it through an email this morning.

Discount Code: UNDERARMOURFRIEND

Valid until May 31st and purchase per customer.

Enjoy!

Doesnt seem to be working for me. Loaded up the cart with shorts and tech tops only to be told I cant use it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭opus

Pretty good price on the trusty Garmin 310xt with HRM today on amazon for £115.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭saucyjack

....in lifestyle Blancardstown - only caveat is that (they say) they'll only take them back for store credit - I'm pretty sure though that if push came to shove they're obliged to refund you as long as you've got the receipt. Being on sale dosen't change consumer rights AFAIK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭28064212

saucyjack wrote: »
    ....in lifestyle Blancardstown - only caveat is that (they say) they'll only take them back for store credit - I'm pretty sure though that if push came to shove they're obliged to refund you as long as you've got the receipt. Being on sale dosen't change consumer rights AFAIK
    Consumer rights doesn't give you the right to return an item unless there's something wrong with them. If you buy them and just decide they're not for you, you're not even entitled to store credit, never mind a refund.

The only exception to this is that the store must follow their own announced policies. If their policy is "Refunds with receipts within 28 days", they can't refuse to follow that policy, unless they have specified what items that policy doesn't apply to (like in this case)

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, and dark mode). Now available through the extension stores

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

Any CRC vouchers/codes other than the current TAKE10 one (doesnt work for item I want)? thx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

Mizuno Wave inspire 10 on sportsdirect for €38.40 for mens and €33.60 for womens! In a good range of sizes too.

40% off New Balance Site
    Use promo code NBPCA2015 at www.newbalance.co.uk

You need to use parcel motel to deliver to Ireland

• Advertisement

Bahanaman wrote: »
    Mizuno Wave inspire 10 on sportsdirect for €38.40 for mens and €33.60 for womens! In a good range of sizes too.

gone

Sh1t! Sorry bout that! Couple of other bargains I spotted on that site gone too.

Check them out on sweatshop.co.uk. Same company I'd say judging by the similarity in the web pages. Looks like sweatshop is running focused. Prices only in sterling and a bit more expensive. Still bargains to be had though.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭jonnner

DS Racer 10 in Asics Kildare Village Shop for €55. Hyperspeed were €45 I think

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Bahanaman wrote: »
    Check them out on sweatshop.co.uk. Same company I'd say judging by the similarity in the web pages. Looks like sweatshop is running focused. Prices only in sterling and a bit more expensive. Still bargains to be had though.

Sweatshop used to be a reasonably good independent running chain until Sports Direct/Mike Ashley bought them out, now they're stuck selling the Karrimor crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

LIDL have running specials on from this Thursday:
    High5 Citrus Energy Gels (20 pack) €9.99
    High5 Marathon Race Pack €9.99
    Running Socks €2.99
    Lightweight Rucksack €12.99
    Running Belts (9 styles) €6.99
    + Running Shorts, Vests, Compression gear, Jackets etc
    http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?id=555

25% off on adidas.ie with the code "FRIENDS"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Slightly OT but can I ask if anyone else who picked up the Skechers Go Run bargain from Amazon a few months back is disappointed with how they've worn?
    The outer layer on mine has cracked behind the toe piece of the uppers, on both shoes.
    Can't fault the value for money but, given the lack of actual running I've done in these, I'd be very reluctant to buy another pair at anything like full price.

Anyone else?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

milltown wrote: »
    Slightly OT but can I ask if anyone else who picked up the Skechers Go Run bargain from Amazon a few months back is disappointed with how they've worn?
    The outer layer on mine has cracked behind the toe piece of the uppers, on both shoes.
    Can't fault the value for money but, given the lack of actual running I've done in these, I'd be very reluctant to buy another pair at anything like full price.

Anyone else?

Nope.
    I just ran the Spartathlon with mine and am perfectly happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Sandwell

There are some great deals to be had on http://www.mandmdirect.ie/ at the moment. I've just ordered a pair of Adidas Boston Boost for €55 and a pair of Skechers Go Run Ride for €37. Free delivery too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭DogSlySmile

Nope.
    I just ran the Spartathlon with mine and am perfectly happy.

Do you mean the go run ultra, tfb? Love the ultras, on my third pair right now. haven't tried the go run ride yet but if they are anything like the ultras I'll be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Do you mean the go run ultra, tfb? Love the ultras, on my third pair right now. haven't tried the go run ride yet but if they are anything like the ultras I'll be happy.

No, I used the "Go Run" for that race. I'm actually considering trying out the ultra for next time* but up to now I have always used light shoes with little cushioning in all my races, including ultras.

* what next time? Have I already forgotten how much that hurt?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭MrMacPhisto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Nike Lunarglide 5 for € 50 in Nike Outlet in Blanch. Not the most up to date release but thought it was a good price. Model for sale pictured below:

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Sandwell

Nice price for the Boston Boost. Now do I really need another pair...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Sandwell wrote: »
    Nice price for the Boston Boost. Now do I really need another pair...

6KCEE should give you another 10% off....I'd say you definitely need another pair :) Put them away for later you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Some good deals to be had on Adidas Boost on MandM Direct - get on it

Edit: EN70 for free delivery >€70 spent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

tang1 wrote: »
    Nike Lunarglide 5 for € 50 in Nike Outlet in Blanch.

I read that in my best Dublin Moore St. accent and it sounds like even better value!

Advertisement