Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deals & Voucher Codes

• 27-04-2011 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭

Couldn't find a thread for deals - might be an idea to keep deals of interest to the ART community in a single thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Here's one to start with: http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/Deal.asp
    Cycle Super Store are offering you an entire season's worth of energy.
    • 10x High5 Berry Sports Bars
    • 1x High5 Energy Bar
    • 12x High5 Energy Gels + with Caffeine 38g Each
    • 27x High5 IsoGels with caffeine 60ml Each
    • 12x High5 Extreme Energy Source Energy Drink 50g Sachet
    • 1x High5 2:1 Energy Source Energy Drink 47grams
    • 2x High5 4:1 Energy Source Energy Drink After Sport 47grams
    • 5x 750ml Water Bottles to carry it all

Was€114.99; Now€ 54.99 + €7.99 Postage

• Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭opus

Sweatshop have a £15 off voucher for shoes plus some sort of free coaching by email thing going at the moment until May 4th, voucher code is ACFTD.
    Buy any pair of non-sale shoes and get a FREE Full Potential coaching pack, worth £20 a month!

Full Potential's coaches and experts review your personal information and select the right training plan for your goal, current fitness level and experience.

You will receive your weekly training plan with the opportunity to communicate with coaches and experts in regular, live online discussions.

The VIP Forum allows you to talk to other users and coaches.

As part of your membership you will have access to a growing number of video and audio clips that help keep you inspired and motivated, with practical guidance on a variety of subjects.

Terms and Conditions:
    • Applies to non-sale shoe purchases only.
    • Plans range from 8 weeks for a 5k target to a maximum of 16 weeks for a full marathon.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Might be an idea to sticky this. I started one for voucher codes a while back but it just disappeared into the abyss of old threads. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

JJB have 50% off alot of clothing and some reductions on shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

wiggle.co.uk voucher has expired
    anyone know how frequently they refresh??

• Advertisement

NB 1026 in TK Max for €54 good selection of sizes in Arklow was tempted but I have 3 virgins at home already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭woody1

tk maxx in drogheda had e few different saucony runners, didnt stop to read the names, might be just different colours, think they were around the 50 mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

TX Maxx Blanchardstown still have a decent selection of running clothing, shorts, tops and jackets and there's still a couple of 2XU tri shorts

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

conno16 wrote: »
    wiggle.co.uk voucher has expired
    anyone know how frequently they refresh??

They usually have some kind of offer email every other week.

• Advertisement

Good deals on out of season Ronhill gear on Wiggle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

just 2 and 1/2 hrs left for any 20% off swimming gear at:

http://www.swimshop.co.uk/

Sorry for the late notice - only saw the email now!

Decent clearance sale on Start Fitness, I've used them twice in the last few months and no issue, reasonable delivery charges and pretty quick.
    http://www.startfitness.co.uk/prodtype.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=3734&numRecordPosition=1
    You have to do some filtering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 badger12

woody1 wrote: »
    tk maxx in drogheda had e few different saucony runners, didnt stop to read the names, might be just different colours, think they were around the 50 mark

same in cork tk maxx. 75 usually down to 35 their price is what they said. tried them on. felt good enough

Start Fitness offering an additional 10% of purchases for the UK bank holiday weekend with the following code LJDNI141711.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭opus

Saw on the Running in Cork site that John Buckley Sports will be giving out 20% vouchers to people who are running in their 5km BHAA race in the Marina in Cork next Tuesday evening.
    As well as the usual refreshments, prizes, etc, they will also be handing out a 20% discount voucher for John Buckley Sports at the end of the race. I asked John about this by mail and he told me that there is no time limit on it and the 20% is off anything for sale in his shop regardless of price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

theres a few good deals on startfitness and some 2 x runners for 90£

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭liamo123

ultraman1 wrote: »
    theres a few good deals on startfitness and some 2 x runners for 90£

Damn u Ultraman :eek:...Just when I was getting the credit card under control I go out and buy 2 pairs of Asics gt2160's with a couple of free pairs of socks thrown in ( tough at those prices I was v tempted to buy 4 pairs !1)..

Tks for the heads up....

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Bugsy2000

There's great value on amazon at the minute. I got 30% off a pair of GT2160's, free delivery, and with the code SAVING20, I got another 20% off. Got the Asics GT2160's delivered to my door for €59.00. :D

Quite a few pairs of size 9 NB1026's in TKMax Carrickmines €55

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dub8

eleverys have a decent sale at the moment as well, picked up gt2160 for 77euro ! they never have my size on amazon!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

JJB Sports have a half price sale on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

If you shop online at Elverys, they will deliver for free if the order is over €50.

And if you use the code ELVFD5PERCENT at the checkout, you get another 5 percent off. (Valid until 30 June)

In addition to that, the pair of Lunar Swift I saw was reduced by 26.2%.

All in all I just ordered one pair of shoes for under €60, including delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Wiggle are now having a Run sale, some pretty good discounts across a large range of gear, someone might pick something up they've been looking for at a good price

Start Fitness 30% off Mizunos and a free More Miles T here
    I ordered a pair of shoes from them last Friday morning and they arrived on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

From start fitness;

15% off our normal prices on all purchases
    by using voucher code:

SUMMER15

• Subscribers Posts: 16,556 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Sports direct have free shipping at the moment as per this thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056335574

They have some good offers too, eg the latest lunar glide 3 for £60 compared to £77 at
    wiggle.

Some good deals above from start fitness, used to use them a lot but not anymore since their shipping has gotten so crazily priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭PaulieC

10% off on Elverys.ie - ELVCV4610PERCENT

They also now stock the new Puma Faas range, which are hella comfortable...

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭hootini

Anyone have a Wiggle discount code today by chance?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Wiggle - 10% for 24hrs EXT10-SHO

Advertisement