Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I survived! (Mostly)

• 07-07-2015 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭

Pompous kindly whitelisted me on the server and I logged in. I instantly died on the spawn spot.
    After logging in again I had a quick scurry around the spawn spot. I pilfered a couple of bits from chests (that I will replace over time), just a few baked spuds, a half broken stone pick, some seeds and bones. Oh and a map.
    I struck out into the wilderness in a random direction to find a bit of empty space. I picked a spot close to some structure that looks vaguely like the ribs of a barn being raised and threw up a ramshackle hut.

I apologise for the eyesore that is my ramshackle hut.

So now I have a little wheat growing, have a roof over my head, have some iron tools. It's time to have a look around the neighbourhood and introduce myself to the locals in town.

Hya folk. I'm John_TheProp.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

OldGoat wrote: »
    Pompous kindly whitelisted me on the server and I logged in. I instantly died on the spawn spot.
    After logging in again I had a quick scurry around the spawn spot. I pilfered a couple of bits from chests (that I will replace over time), just a few baked spuds, a half broken stone pick, some seeds and bones. Oh and a map.
    I struck out into the wilderness in a random direction to find a bit of empty space. I picked a spot close to some structure that looks vaguely like the ribs of a barn being raised and threw up a ramshackle hut.

I apologise for the eyesore that is my ramshackle hut.

So now I have a little wheat growing, have a roof over my head, have some iron tools. It's time to have a look around the neighbourhood and introduce myself to the locals in town.

Hya folk. I'm John_TheProp.

Cool, look forward to seeing you on the server! We are totally fine for food, we have an automatic chicken cooker at spawn. Just follow the sound of hens clucking, and then take all the chicken you want from the chest.

There's a lot of fun things to see dotted around, Maillart's railway gives you a good tour of the sights.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Whoever died near jamo's hole in the lake, your stuff in in the double chest in
    the same hole.

PS who actually owns the church ribs?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

welchy wrote: »
    Whoever died near jamo's hole in the lake, your stuff in in the double chest in
    the same hole.

PS who actually owns the church ribs?

No idea, thought it might be yours :/

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Maybe the aliens are back... :eek:

Advertisement