Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Slight problem, can someone help please?

• 25-01-2013 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

Right, I apologise in advance for my lack of knowledge and poor explanation as to what's going on... Ok, I'm on my laptop as normal, I haven't touched any settings lately but something has changed, any site that I normally frequent looks different, for example I post on another forum and the site looks stupid now, you have to scroll down for posts when you didn't have to, I can't use the quote or smiley functions on the site either for no apparent reason, another form and the site is different colour than it normally is just loks weird, then even on something lie Facebook when I click someones page it doesn't look right. I mean, I can still do what I need to do it's more an annoyance than anything but I cant see what has changed either. I use Firefox, so I uninstalled and re in stalled, that's about all I have done, I looked at settings like add-ons and all this messing, but I am clueless, any ideas anyone, I know it's a bit vague but any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Pilsbury Doughboy

Another example of the f-ups, I had paragraphed my post and it didn't work!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭darren2368

I guess it's something to do with your web browser. Which one do you use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Pilsbury Doughboy

Firefox mate, got it sorted, was something as simple as restarting Firefox without add-ons, thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cyclops999

I have a HP 360 every so often the cursor locks and I have to switch of computer manually . This nearly always happens when I'm scrolling down the sidebar. Wondering does anybody know why this hppens.

Advertisement