Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Golf WAGS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Great posture!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Sweet Jesus

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Goldenjohn

That's what happens when people are allowed drink on the golf course

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Nice Birdie chance there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭SnowDrifts

Was just starring at the photo with my mouth open thinking "how the f*ck did he get her".... then I remembered he's rich.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Why are there no photos of Dustin's missus yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

• Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Ah yes - great and all that.

But is she any good at a lamb stew.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

just been looking at the photo of Duffners wife and I couldn't help wondering.......is that a graphite shaft

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Watch out for Amanda on tinder now lads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

$2.5 million for less than 3 years married. Nice work when you can get it, without the pressure of 4 footers and making cuts :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

Dufner you silly lad... when a girl like that comes along... your first thought should be prenup.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

pistol_75 wrote: »
    $2.5 million for less than 3 years married. Nice work when you can get it, without the pressure of 4 footers and making cuts :rolleyes:

She has some neck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Dbu

PARlance wrote: »
    She has some neck!

and her legs aint bad either:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭sydneybound

Already divorced poor lad there's millions gone down the drain. Didn't splitting up with a women wreck Scott's and Garcia's heads, reckon women troubles are worse than alcohol or drugs for some a these lads!

There's million gone for Dufner, he's still rich but poor fella all the same not nice having to go through that. Bet she's out on the town as I type this!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I must be on my own thinking it's a sad day for them, never a hint of troubles in a fairly high enough profile public life they both led.
    Hope they can both move on quickly and remain 'friendly' to some degree.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭newport2

HighLine wrote: »
    Dufner you silly lad... when a girl like that comes along... your first thought should be prenup.

I expect he did have a prenup if she only walked away with €2.5 million and he kept their houses. He's worth a lot more than double that amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭newport2

slave1 wrote: »
    I must be on my own thinking it's a sad day for them, never a hint of troubles in a fairly high enough profile public life they both led.
    Hope they can both move on quickly and remain 'friendly' to some degree.

+1

I remember thinking it was great he was marrying someone who was with him before his rise to fame and fortune. Shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

newport2 wrote: »
    I expect he did have a prenup if she only walked away with €2.5 million and he kept their houses. He's worth a lot more than double that amount.

Let me rephrase that then... an adequate prenup! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭crusier

pistol_75 wrote: »

In fairness I wouldn't blame any woman for not taking a 4 footer!

• Advertisement
Advertisement