Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just what is a "BAX shooting system"

• 04-11-2010 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭

Seen "BAX shooting system" associated with some
    C02 GBB pistols, some GBB manuals show a screw that
    can be adjusted for "weather conditions" and some GBB pistols are boasting of 250 shots per Ampule.

Does anyone know exactly what this BAX system is or does?
    compared to your average bog standard system ?

~B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

as far as i know "bax" is just another name for a hop up system.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

just another way of saying hop up, it was an attempt by cybergun to rename the hop up and copyright it, obviously this stupidity failed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Ah good to know its only Hop up.

For a while I got worried and thought it may be some
    sort of half blow back system where the slide moves but
    does not cycle fully and saves on gas.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Didn't it have left and right adjustment too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Yeah BAX is just what cybergun call hopup. Although from what I know they did alter the chamber and how it works slightly.

And I've never seen any GBB pistol claim to get 250 shots out of a CO2 cartridgem,, but I have seen GNB pistols advertising 250 shots per cartridge. And from owning one, 200-250 shots is about right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Woops! My Bad! I noticed what I was looking at that advertised 250 Shots was GNB and not GBB! :o

One of the brands of P99's and the G&G pistols use
    a kinda half cycle where the slide does not come back all of the way to save on the gas.

~B

Advertisement