Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods 25% Discount [Only for those who ordered Compaq PC]

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

JAMM222 wrote: »
    just ordered the ipod! i wanted one anyway and with 25% off you cant go wrong!:D

Should have checked the DID thread and offer. But don't do it now, you'll kick yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Searched but couldnt find it, where is this thread you speak of!? What was the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,995 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

hshortt wrote: »
    Should have checked the DID thread and offer. But don't do it now, you'll kick yourself.

DID would be cheaper but just for the 8g ipod touch i think

Just checked my littlewood order status on the website and it says credit rejected beside my order.

So maybe their 25% discount was a load of crap... my order went through and have an order number, but looks like they don't want to honour the discount or something:confused:

Anybody else have any luck with the discount?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Anybody else have any luck with the discount?

The 'mrs' ordered stuff last night and the discount code worked.

I ordered 3 of the pcs so in theory I should have got 75% discount.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭TM

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Eh? 25% off three items is not 75% off the lot!!? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Woodgate

kaizersoze wrote: »
    :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ah lads.. it was a joke!

Hence the pacman smiley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

:rolleyes: Ya see?

Im wondering now will they email me a new 25% code as they only cancelled the PC last Monday, where as everyone else's dreams where crushed the Thursday/ Friday before that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Anyone with a spare code please PM it to me please. No point it going to waste :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Anyone find anything worth while to get most stuff is over 25%dearer than other spots i was thinking fight night 4 which will out around 38ish not too bad but i dont really like boxing games :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,995 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

cronos wrote: »
    Anyone with a spare code please PM it to me please. No point it going to waste :P

everyone got the same code... so only works if you ordered the PC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

cronos wrote: »

eh , if you read the thread , the code is at the start , everybody got the same one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 sud

I didn't order the pc and the code just worked for me on sale items...hopefully they won't decided to cancel it on me...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

25% off does not work for 3 for 2 items:mad: Tried ordering school uniform stuff included in the 3 for 2 but discount did not apply to them.

But, yes, the 25% does work for sale items and to be fair there are some good deals to be had, but selling out fast, 2 items that I wanted were out of stock by the time I got to checkout!

I was going to get this playstation 3 deal -Playstation PS3 80Gb console plus Fallout 3, Resistance Fall of Man, Superbad and xXx BluRay's and BluRay Remote which works out at 336.75 with the discount - http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/rf/lwi/p.do/ps3-80gb-console-plus-fallout-3-resistance-fall-of-man-superbad-and-xxx-bluray-s-and-bluray-remote?Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&SNtt=playstation+3&groupId=581376733&Nu=pca_id&SNtk=generic_search&Np=1&SN=107+85&Ntt=581376733&D=581376733&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=581376733&N=107+85&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=581376733

Unfortunatley there was a problem with re-issuing my cc and won't have it til the end of next week (when discount is over:() so can't go for the ps3 (my son was in tears)The things I did get, I had to put onto my account (which will be paid the second I get cc, don't want to risk paying their interest rates) However, I did order something which was excellent value (and possibly a mis-price) but I aint posting it here as I'll have no chance of getting it!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

I tried ordering something last night using the code. The discount came off at checkout but it wouldn't accept a credit card. I tried both a Mastercard and Visa but it said it couldn't verify them.

Is anyone else having problems?

Going to ring in a bit but I'm worried they may not accept the code over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tobriain

Have the discount code. Are any of the netbooks or laptops on the site competitively priced at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ Dwayne Prickly Urinalysis

It seems like littlewoods are doing bloody well out of this misprice eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Ordered a Ps3 and the order has been dispatched 291 euro nice one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Ordered a sony iphone boombox thingy for the missus.
    Not sure exactly how much they go for but I got it for 74 euro..
    Not bad but I am sure someone will reply and tell me that they are only 50 euro to buy or something like that.
    She's happy so mega browny points for me....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

I ordered 2 pieces of furniture on 11/07/2009 that I needed anyway using the code, seemed like a reasonable deal it they're any good.

I'll report back if and when they turn up regarding quality and delivery time.

One of the items is now listed as "Order Despatched", 2 separate parcels with an expected delivery date of 28/07/2009 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

Hey guys,

Sorry to be cheeky but if there's anyone on this thread who got a 25% voucher code and don't think they'd be using it would you find it in your heart to pass it on to someone (i.e ME :D) who'd make great use of it?

Thanks! :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Hey guys,

Sorry to be cheeky but if there's anyone on this thread who got a 25% voucher code and don't think they'd be using it would you find it in your heart to pass it on to someone (i.e ME :D) who'd make great use of it?

It won't work unless you actually tried to order the Compaq pc on your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

The macbooks look like good value. Littlewoods price - 25% = American Pricing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ninnyninball

Hey guys,

Hi

If you try this code it should work XX409.

Do you know if they take long to deliever? I made an order yesterday and was hoping to have it by the end of next week..wishful thinking??

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

Well my girlfriend is looking at a dress, maybe check out the clothing section for deals?
    I personally like to try on cloths before buying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I've just logged onto my account and one of the things I ordered is "no longer available" grrrrrrrrr. No email, no nothing as per usual. It was a coffee table. I ordered another piece of furniture and its still down as "order being processed" (which isn't looking good) All the clothing and household items that I ordered are now down as despatched but pretty pissed off about the coffee table:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

It won't work unless you actually tried to order the Compaq pc on your account.

Worked for me and i didnt try and order it ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Sorry to drag this thread back up but I did say I would update on my previous post.

I ordered 2 pieces of furniture on 11/07/2009 with an Original Delivery Date date of 28/07/2009.
    The first changed to 24/07/2009 Order Despatched and An Post tried to deliver it on 21/07/2009 - I wasn't home but I picked it up on Friday 24th.
    The second changed to 17/07/2009 Delivered and was delivered on Friday 24th.

Anyway, the quality is not bad, instructions weren't great but I managed to assemble them both over 2 afternoons.

Although there communication is iffy I'm happy with what I got and still consider it a bargain :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement