Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

General Q & A

1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

seanand wrote: »
    i use 30 stars on guys i plan on leaving inside til 20 and i use 50 for guys i plan on promoting at 17 and training tho some people just use between 20 and 30 all the time
    Cheers. So even with 700 available I shouldn't use more than 50?

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

nope i seen some very good players with 200 stars but iv also seen very good player with 20 stars i dont the risk is worth it

Have this guy, wondering if anyone could give me a general figure I could sell him for and if it's worth selling him now.

fc7009e23c2db13b8512d768c78af733.png
    fea2c78d8786436c08fa448352af7ae9.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

I went to advertise for my lvl 4 coach but there's no button to advertise for one, is lvl 3 the highest? or do i need to have lvl 4 facilities before i can advertise?

ganmo wrote: »
    I went to advertise for my lvl 4 coach but there's no button to advertise for one, is lvl 3 the highest? or do i need to have lvl 4 facilities before i can advertise?
    I think lvl 3 is the highest. My coaching and facilities are pretty much maxed and that's the only option I have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

the gunns id reckon around 2-3mill id say

lvl3 is the highest your coach goes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,599 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Stadium has 9000 capacity, 1000 members capacity I have just over 1500 members. It only started filling recently.

A rather high percentage is uncovered or standing room, is there much to be gained from building covered space?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

Anyone still playing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭westman1

a few

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gidea

Yarp, new version of the game starting up soon. Wonder if the forum will come back to life again :pac:

• Advertisement

Gidea wrote: »
    Yarp, new version of the game starting up soon. Wonder if the forum will come back to life again :pac:

Does this restart from season 1 for everyone

errlloyd wrote: »
    Does this restart from season 1 for everyone

Yep completely blank slate, which is a bit disappointing since I'm sure the majority of people who still play have had their teams for years.

Also a season only last 28 days with multiple games per day with league and cups etc.

Basically turning into a clash of clans for rugby where'd you have to log in everyday to see any progress i guess.

I still check in most Tuesday's in work to see if any players got any pops :o

When is the new one starting then?

It's blocked on my work filter which is why I dropped off. :o

Just says soon on the site, you can sign up to be notified when its live but knowing how long they've been making this game it could be next year :pac:

Heh we have no filter in our place so have to pass the time somehow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

this was the primary reason for me too. do not have time at home, but could carve out a few minutes to log in and set teams etc.

if they are shortening the seasons, then it is only for young people. very few of us older folk will have the time commitment for that and thus fall behind very quickly.

That is why i couldn't keep it up, could not log in enough to be competitive, the amount of scouting/training/tinkering needed to continue climbing was too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

yeah i've not been very active on it recently (last year or so)...stopped premium too because of it (and lost my affiliate).

Pity.. game was good...but they killed it with all the talk of the new game. Lots of users stopped thinking the new V2 was coming (and never materialised) and then the new BR.....is coming...but nobody can say when (maybe in time for the WC19?)

anyways if its a login everyday kinda thing I cant see me playing....too much commitment & ultimately transient players.

Advertisement