Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favorite rolling tobacco?

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

jetpack101 wrote: »
    Only started smoking rollies last Saturday. First pack was yellow Golden Virginia. I was only smoking this in work as I was eating the smokes all day.

Left the pack in work and got a pack of Cutters Choice for at home. Still testing out the brands. I don't know what to get next???

My Regular smokes are Pall Mall Red. I still have the same pack I get on Saturday as the rollies are keeping me going.

One quest for the rollie smokers!!!
    I have started to notice my fingers going yellow from smoking the rollies, and this is only over 3 days. Never had this before with regular smokes. Is there any way to avoid this???

Use filters instead of roaches, only way to stop it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I always used roach and never had yellow finger problems. Perhaps it's because I used a long roach (up to an inch) and always tried to hold the cig so that the smoke would not trickle over my fingers.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

OldGoat wrote: »
    I always used roach and never had yellow finger problems. Perhaps it's because I used a long roach (up to an inch) and always tried to hold the cig so that the smoke would not trickle over my fingers.

That too, most people use a really small roach, its amazeing how quickly cardboardish paper becomes a commodity when smoking rollies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Use filters instead of roaches, only way to stop it

I smoke Drum now and use the Rizla ultra slim filters, my fingers are well and truly yellow now. I look like a bum! Any advice on how to get the yellow off, or better still how not to get yellow fingers in the first place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭jetpack101

Same here, I have been using the ultra slim rizla filters as well.
    I also use the green rizla papers.

I have been using them since I started.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

murphym7 wrote: »
    Any advice on how to get the yellow off, or better still how not to get yellow fingers in the first place?
    This thread

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

Love the thread, only started about 2 months ago and on the amber leaf... going to try GV next time for sure. Can you get it in the box with papers and filters like AL?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

amber leaf all da way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

anthonyos wrote: »
    amber leaf all da way

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Dontron

golden virginia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

Dontron wrote: »
    golden virginia

very heavy on the chest

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Tamoreit

Love the thread, only started about 2 months ago and on the amber leaf... going to try GV next time for sure. Can you get it in the box with papers and filters like AL?

Yep, I bought golden virginia in a box a few times. I don't remember filters being in the box but the papers will be there. Golden Virginia and Old Holborn are my favourite tobaccos.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭Anita M.

I brought some along for my friend who absolutely did not like it as he is hooked to golden virginia. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

smoking eastenders 50g at the minute..not bad but other than that amberleaf.

edit...drum is by far my most hated brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

very poor choice in ireland for tobacco, i always end up bringing loads back from spain like american spirit, pueblo, domingo etc... amber leaf is horrific tasting stuff, cutters choice is too moist, drum dark blue / golden v are too heavy...so its just drum light then i guess

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

very poor choice in ireland for tobacco, i always end up bringing loads back from spain like american spirit, pueblo, domingo etc... amber leaf is horrific tasting stuff, cutters choice is too moist, drum dark blue / golden v are too heavy...so its just drum light then i guess

any drum,drum light included taste cheap not to mention demingo.

had to say it,like it is. you dogged my two favorite tobaccos. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Dublinpato

Amber leaf is by far the best for me 11.50 for 25g with free trivia papers and ultra slim rizzla filters last me about 3 days 23 quid a week is by far better than the old 10 euro a day, has anyone tried the johnny blue backy, i used to smoke johnny blue but i find them really nasty now

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Drum or Samson depending on mood. I've never liked GV et al.

Advertisement