Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Motorola Moto X

Options
  • 03-07-2015 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Is there a store I can guy this phone in?, not online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Not in any network stores as far as I know.

Try some of the independent phone shops in your town.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

jack888 wrote: »
    Is there a store I can guy this phone in?, not online.

Not in any bricks & mortar stores here, as the phone is not sold directly in Ireland by Motorola. For some reason they only sell the G and the E models here.
    I bought a Moto X 2nd gen from Amazon France myself during the week, but I guess that isn't an option for you since you say "not online".

The only other option I can think is that if you are in Dublin, there's a seller from Dun Laoghaire on adverts.ie who has/or will get it for you and he seems to have good rep of 100% positive feedback.
    It says "For Collection or Delivery." so I'd assume that you would be able to call round to them and deal directly in person, with cash if that is what you need.

http://www.adverts.ie/motorola/new-moto-x-2nd-gen-16gb/7883092

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stanley1980

Hi- I'm thinking of getting a 2014 Moto X- about €300 from pixmania. I'd be interested to hear from anyone that has one.

I had a 2014 Moto G- it died after 6 months! I should probably steer clear of Motorola now but I really liked the phone! I'm torn between the 2015 Moto G or a 2014 Moto X. Personally, the bamboo Moto X is the coolest looking phone I've ever seen!! (Perhaps not the best reason to get one though!)

Appreciate any feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Hi- I'm thinking of getting a 2014 Moto X- about €300 from pixmania. I'd be interested to hear from anyone that has one.

I had a 2014 Moto G- it died after 6 months! I should probably steer clear of Motorola now but I really liked the phone! I'm torn between the 2015 Moto G or a 2014 Moto X. Personally, the bamboo Moto X is the coolest looking phone I've ever seen!! (Perhaps not the best reason to get one though!)

Appreciate any feedback.

Stanley, see my reply to your post in the other "Moto X (2014) - Android Lollipop" thread.

Advertisement