Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hair & make up Ballyconnell!!!!

• 15-08-2012 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm looking for a hairdresser in the Ballyconnell area please. Going to a wedding. Anyone got any recommendations? May or may not get my makeup done as well. Recommendations for that be great too. Either go to a salon or have somebody come to me would be great. Thanks. :) p.m. If you wish.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Seen you got no reply so just a quick look for you, Ballyconnel have a few but give these a ring and see what they offer.

You can also try up the road in belturbet where a place does make up aswel as hair so give them a ring and see.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/impressions-hair-beauty-salon-belturbet/1/

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Daisy2010

Hi there,
    Thanks for that. Will give a ring and see. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lillymc

I am attending a wedding in Cavan and staying in Slieve Russell Hotel. The wedding is on the June bank holiday weekend on Sunday. Just wondering if there would be any possibility of a hairdresser open?? Long shot I know.

Advertisement