Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation present

• 22-02-2012 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi there,

My goddaughter is being confirmed and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I could get her for it?

I want to get her something a little be different and cost is not an issue (but dont go OTT :))

I would appreciate any ideas that people may have,

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Trip to Disneyland?!

A watch? A nice piece of jewellery? Her first handbag? Tickets to a concert and you go with her, make it a special day together?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Perhaps a Pandora bracelet?

Nice simply design, popular with kids - pick a charm or two to go with it and you / she can add to it over the next few occassions. Have it as a 'story piece' between the two of you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ZX7R

My nephew is also making his confirmation this weekend how much money is ok to give in a card :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Curlz24

Thanks Guys for the ideas and the advice,I went with the Pandora bracelet and she absolutely loved it!

Great ideas :)

Advertisement