Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

25% off all electrical (and toys) this weekend at Tesco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

does this mean 25 % off or 25% to your clubcard? because i called up castlebar bracnh and although they had none in stock they said it was 25 on clubcard.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Ad in examiner today has 25% off with few examples etc etc. so looks all true

does anyone have the number for tesco in headford galway, none in castlebar so might get one in galway saturday, just wanted to know if there are any 360s left and whether its actualy 25 % off

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

1890928410 - galway...
    i'm on the phone now and I'll confirm...if it's 25% back on your card or cash

It's 25% off the cash price :D just confirmed on the phone hehe

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

seems like a good deal, they have the 4GB ipod nano in the ad at 25% off, that must be the cheapest you can buy it in europe at the moment. as above poster not happy i just went to the trouble of getting an 8GB from the states!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

i'm stuck in work and cannae phone, anyone know which stores on the southside will have these in stock?

damn i cant go in to galway until saturday, and theyll prolly be sold out by then, is there any way of reserving xbox 360s? dammit

does anyone know what the bundle in tesco consists of for sure, and price?

Maybe id be better off going to galway gamestop and buying 6 game deal for 360 and just trade in gams i dont want, would probably work out around 300if i traded in 4 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

shortys94 wrote:
    damn i cant go in to galway until saturday, and theyll prolly be sold out by then, is there any way of reserving xbox 360s?

LOL....There'll be no reserving on a weekend when it's 25% off. Unless they sell electronics on www.tesco.ie ? I know they sell DVD's/CD's/etc !

ringing around these stores is very funny, as seen with the wii experience. stories are always totally different

the most i can gather is that only finglas and dundrum will have the 360, and they will go on sale at 3am! though they don't actually have any in stock yet

it seems

• Advertisement

but whats the bundle????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Darwin

Anybody know if they have 32" LCD's for sale?

I think it's the Premium Console with Gears of War

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

the corpo wrote:
    ringing around these stores is very funny, as seen with the wii experience. stories are always totally different

the most i can gather is that only finglas and dundrum will have the 360, and they will go on sale at 3am! though they don't actually have any in stock yet

it seems

Any idea if its the premium package?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

ronano wrote:
    Any idea if its the premium package?

It is, great deal if you can get your hands on one.

Popped in tonight to see how many they had and the girl said about 16 xbox360's in the Galway store

is it a 24 hour store? they'll be on sale at 3am so!
    the madness

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Brando_ie

Is this promotion an actual discount of the list price and made at the checkout, I ask because my sister who was eyeballing a tomtom for a gift called in to the Athlone store today and was told the discount would be in the form of vouchers on your clubcard?? it would be useful to know for definite if anyone has that information?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

The promotion is an actual discount of the list price and will be made at the checkout.

just picked me up a 360 in dundrum, that was one hell of a nice discount to get

only had 4 more on the shelves

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

Hey

I was in Dundrum at 6.30 then nutgrove then tallaght none of them had any. Hey corpo where in Dundrum did u get yours

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Does anyone nkow what a standard PS2 is going for ? Been meaning to pick one up with a while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

Hey c 13

Will sell you my PS2 with 20 games for 150

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

gah! damn classes,i want to pick up a 360,what would ppl think is best tesco to go to get one later on?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

Got one in Stillorgan this morning. They had 10 in, but not sure how many are left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Just snagged a GoW 360 pack from the tesco in Dundalk....had 4 left on the shelves at 9.20am and no real queue for them.
    Seems like a good deal for that iqon PC too, but I don't need one.

dunser wrote:
    Hey

I was in Dundrum at 6.30 then nutgrove then tallaght none of them had any. Hey corpo where in Dundrum did u get yours

in the electrical section. they weren't in the ailse, but on the bottom shelf of one of the displays at the end of an aisle.

took me a while to spot them. saw someone else say that tescos were reserving as well, so might be worth ringing around and getting one put aside

where is best to buy a wireless adapter?cheaper alternative to the offical one?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

There are a still quite a few Xboxes still available in Tesco Ardkeen in Waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭beezkneez

Anybody know if there are any in Tesco in Maynooth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Wertz wrote:
    Just snagged a GoW 360 pack from the tesco in Dundalk....had 4 left on the shelves at 9.20am and no real queue for them.
    Seems like a good deal for that iqon PC too, but I don't need one.
    So what is that bundle price then? I have an Xbox on hold for me in Dundrum. Just want to know how much it's going to set me back.

Advertisement