Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Merchandise Shops in Cork/Dublin?

• 08-11-2014 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hello, everyone :) I was just wondering if anyone knows of any shops that sell comic, movie, etc. merchandise in Cork or Dublin? What I'm looking for is a Guardians of the Galaxy bobblehead; I was hoping to find one in Forbidden Planet in Dublin but unfortunately they don't have them in stock so I was hoping I could find one somewhere else. Thanks in advance, any help at all would be appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

In Dublin there is Sub City in Dame Street and The Big Bang in Dundrum town centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

For a full listing of bits.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055574750

I'd recommend the Big Bang if the Bobble heads are recent thing that you just missed out on.
    https://www.facebook.com/TheBigBangIE

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Big Bang are quite expensive i'd recommend ordering it online

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Big Bang are quite expensive

Can't say I agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

mayordenis wrote: »
    Can't say I agree.

Second this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭JayRoc

Mcd2812 wrote: »
    Hello, everyone :) I was just wondering if anyone knows of any shops that sell comic, movie, etc. merchandise in Cork or Dublin? What I'm looking for is a Guardians of the Galaxy bobblehead; I was hoping to find one in Forbidden Planet in Dublin but unfortunately they don't have them in stock so I was hoping I could find one somewhere else. Thanks in advance, any help at all would be appreciated! :)

You might try the retro shop in Stephens Green shopping centre

Advertisement