Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

any news on the rubberbandits or are they just a flash in the pan?

• 20-07-2012 7:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Did anybody hear any news on the rubberbandits,last i heard they were doing some ch4 thing and just dissapeard off the air altogether,it doesnt look like they have a new album or anything,last tours i heard of were in oz and that was it.

Do you think they are just a flash for cash in the pan?Or do they have any holding power at all?If they dissapeared where have they hung their hat?

It would be interesting to know because i know they had a good following in a lot of parts of ireland,and irish people could really identify with them..I think its sad if they just dissapear like that,it looked like they had really good fresh material that a lot of people found it instantly easy to relate to..

Comments

Advertisement