Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Galway Bay Limerick

Options
  • 15-12-2014 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

Looks like they have start to develop the new site, and I suspect Heineken will be shown door fairly soon :)

B45USLdIUAIeRe0.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

oblivious wrote: »
    Looks like they have start to develop the new site, and I suspect Heineken will be shown door fairly soon :)

Where's this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Good on em, and their overpriced beer.

#seaneh

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Hopefully it's a success for them

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Looks like the Crafty Fox/Whelan's/the Cuckoo Box/McDaid's after all. There's something awful about the lay-out of that building.

It's a great location though. Well over-due a successful tenant at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭squonk

Looks like the Crafty Fox alright. Where did you get the picture from OP? Delighted this is happening. Limerick badly needs a good craft pub. I wonder when the planned opening is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

squonk wrote: »
    Looks like the Crafty Fox alright. Where did you get the picture from OP? Delighted this is happening. Limerick badly needs a good craft pub. I wonder when the planned opening is?

From Jason at Galway bay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Twas on twitter earlier
    It is the Crafty Fox - good location - fits the GB MO nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Thats good news alright, the location is perfect down there and Limerick badly needs a proper craft pub.

Any update on this? They haven't announced anything that I've seen so far. I wonder how long the fit out will take and when they expect to be open to the public?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Thats good news alright, the location is perfect down there and Limerick badly needs a proper craft pub.

Are there any pubs in Limerick offering a few craft beers consistently?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Are there any pubs in Limerick offering a few craft beers consistently?

Bottles in the small part of "big" Flannery's on Denmark Street. Blind Pig tends to have a decent selection but they mix it up every few months. Mickey Martins do bottles too.

Lots of places doing White Gypsy draught. The Glen Tavern & B lind Pig immediately springs to mind btu there are others.

There appears to be an issue with the landlord and it may take a while to sort-out :(

Ah well, still not to worry. I'd like to stay off the beer for January anway so a GBB pub opening wouldn't do much for that! :)

I just hope they still have Goodbye Blue Monday when they open here!

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭finatron

Any news on when it's opening?

finatron wrote: »
    Any news on when it's opening?

I haven't heard anything, but if its an issue with the landlord that most likely is rent and could take a while :(

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭finatron

Is this bar actually happing or what?

Advertisement