Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon TCG - Players in Tralee/Killarney/Listowel?

• 15-09-2014 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Trying to refine my search - A few days ago, I posted a topic asking if there were any players/clubs for the Pokémon Trading Card Game in Tralee and Killarney. I'm trying to see if there are any players in the Listowel area as well.

If there's anyone who plays and wants to meet up with me, please leave a response or send me a PM. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Robthehood

Yo look up tcg Kerry and follow on Facebook top find out which day Pokémon tournament is on and head in to play games. There's mainly kids but there are also adults who'd be up for games and taking. Happy gaming XD. ( BTW I'm a MTG player so you'll see me on Fridays if you decide to get into it

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dempster1987

Looking to run a league in Cork. Look up Pokemon TCG Ireland on FB and join the group for further details

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Looking to run a league in Cork. Look up Pokemon TCG Ireland on FB and join the group for further details

Kindly stop bumping threads just to promote your group.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement