Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How do Nurses deal with patient's erections?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

A friend of mine worked on in a nursing home on the Isle of Man. Some of the female nursing staff there were from the filipino. A few of them ended up getting deported back for providing some of the old fellas extra services, for money of course. They got found out when a visiting relative of one of the residients walked in on an incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

chirogirl wrote: »
    A friend of mine worked on in a nursing home on the Isle of Man. Some of the female nursing staff there were from the filipino. A few of them ended up getting deported back for providing some of the old fellas extra services, for money of course. They got found out when a visiting relative of one of the residients walked in on an incident.

So some of them do love you long time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Russian Blue

Veterinary nurses get humped on regardless, whether they like it or not. The dogs just go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

Veterinary nurses get humped on regardless, whether they like it or not. The dogs just go for it.

That's it. Next time I'm ill, I'm heading to the vets to get looked after.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Russian Blue

Pookah wrote: »
    That's it. Next time I'm ill, I'm heading to the vets to get looked after.

Remember, they can castrate you too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

Remember, they can castrate you too.

Oh. :(

Hospital it is, then.

The nurses whack the head of your knob with a spoon, to discourage any unwarranted attention, is what I believe happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

vibe666 wrote: »
    my stepdad told me a story from when he was in his 20's and exactly that had happened to him when a pretty nurse had been examining him.

he wasn't quite sure what to do about it, but the matron had poked her head behind the curtain and seen his problem and came marching in with a cotton wool ball dipped in ether and just tapped the end of his lad with it and he said that it disappeared instantly.

not sure if they still do it or not, but it was apparently very effective at solving the problem. :)

Part of Paul & Debbie's repertoire I believe...

Pookah wrote: »
    Oh. :(

Hospital it is, then.

The nurses whack the head of your knob with a spoon, to discourage any unwarranted attention, is what I believe happens.

KINKY! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Quandary wrote: »
    Well AH,

while his fingers were in me

Diagnosis, done and dusted.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Worked as a health care assitant and a nursing student in hospitals and nursing homes and I never encountered this and never heard anyone say that they had either. Bit of a myth I'm afraid, boys.

Outlaw, Dr.s don't keep little metal willy hammers about their person, just in case. Your mate was definitely lying. He should stick to "Carry On" movies.
    Maybe it only happens to the pretty ladies?

BBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Fortunately, I've never had a bone when a nurse/doctor was around (though I've worried about it).

Unfortunately, I had a nice wet dream in a hospital bed - 7 others in the ward, I hope I was quiet...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Saila wrote: »
    Dimentia is looking so much more able to deal with now if it happens!
    she said they had one guy who they just couldn't keep the clothes on who would wander round the place in the nip and at full mast any chance he got and was a big fan of waving it around at anyone who got close enough.

she also told me about an old lady who was fond of taking a dump in the night, but wouldn't get out of bed to do it, so she used to pinch a loaf into her hand and then wrap it in tissue and pop it in the bedside drawer for someone to take care of in the morning.

she's told me heaps of stories, but for some reason my brain has blocked most of them out. :o

i'll ask her if she has any more good ones if people want me to share. :)
    Part of Paul & Debbie's repertoire I believe...
    now that's magic! :D

Advertisement