Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jam or new band

• 23-11-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi guys, im an intermediate rhythm guitarist looking to either form or join a band or maybe jam with people with similar tastes!
    My main influence is Noel Gallagher and would love to play his music as a tribute or oasis style music.
    I can sing and would have no problem being the singer and playing too.
    Send me a message if you are interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 fluffybyrne

Where bout u located???

• Registered Users Posts: 20 pwhitty

I am located in West Dublin mate. What do you play?

Drums man from drogheda!! Wat part of west dublin??

• Registered Users Posts: 20 pwhitty

Lucan area pal!

Bit of a journey man lol send me ur number nd e see if we can sort somethin out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭The Stoles

pwhitty wrote: »
    Hi guys, im an intermediate rhythm guitarist looking to either form or join a band or maybe jam with people with similar tastes!
    My main influence is Noel Gallagher and would love to play his music as a tribute or oasis style music.
    I can sing and would have no problem being the singer and playing too.
    Send me a message if you are interested.

hey man we're an origianal band based in dublin and we are currently looking for rhythm guitarist, our sound is a mixture of indie alternative rock and classic 60s/70's rock..

here's a link to some rough recording we did during rehearsals:

http://soundcloud.com/empireoflies

we are in our late 20s and very committed to take it to the next stage..

Let us know if youre interested.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭docster

Hi, are you still looking for someone to jam with?
    I'd be interested in meeting up if you're still up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 12 LukeSClerkin

Hi man, you still looking for a band? I'm in an originals band called clover coast, our influences range from Oasis to Zeppellin. I am currently the singer and rhythm guitarist but we are looking for a new rhythm guitarist now because I feel the guitar holds me back and I'm not that good haha. I am a huge Noel Gallagher fan so I think we could work well together and the fact that you sing makes things better as well because that could work well with harmonies and stuff :) get back to me and tell me what you think, thanks, Luke

• Registered Users Posts: 1 murt48

hey pwhitty I,d be interested in meeting up with ya for a jam I,m a big noel Gallagher fan too, I love to play his stuff all the time nearly on a daily basis, gimme a shout if u wanna meet up, or any else too. cheers! I,m located in lucan too pwhitty!!!

martin.

Advertisement