Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HELP needed to sell Campervan

Options
  • 03-12-2009 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend’s parents have been trying to sell a Campervan for about a year now and are beginning to think it will never sell at this stage. They have owned it since new and only changed to get a bigger one.

I am the first to admit I am totally clueless about them.

Could anyone advise where is the best place to advertise Campervans?

Are there particular websites, magazines etc or are there other options that could work to sell it?

Thanks All

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭meercat

Try donedeal.ie Only 3euro for 2 months .Quick and easy.Bad time to be selling now though.Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Well, there is a for sale thread on top of this forum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭meercat

sorry peasant.new to this boards thing and not familiar to everything available.do know that you give great advice to all motorhomers.keep it up .thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

www.gumtree.ie is good as well - think it's free

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭Barr

Thanks for the replies . They already have the ad up on donedeal.

Please advise what ye think of it ?

Is that price realistic ?

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/campers/1062502

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Barr wrote: »
    Is that price realistic ?

Realistic in the sense that these kind of vehicles command that kind of price (especially considering how much they cost new)? Yes

Realistic in the sense that someone will rip it out of your hands in the current climate and in the middle of winter (at that price)? Probably not.

I'm going to close this thread now, as we have a dedicated "for sale" thread here. If i were to allow this thread to continue then everyone with a motorhome for sale would want their own, and we'd be talking about nothing else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement