Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

who's who

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 aod113

I'm a teacher and so am interested in crafts for children

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Name is JP

Mainly cartoonist, some guest artwork on webcomic strips. Some greeting card work for christmas and looking to do that more as well as doing some more webcomic work

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

So I'm mainly a photographer, but I work at all sorts of stuff. I'm happy as long as I am making stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sigiriya

Hi,
    Textiles, tapestry. Working on portrait at the moment. Also full time mum, although my two are starting school this year, so more time. Working on a series of landscape drawings in mixed media. Using photographs I have taken.
    Also interested in sewing revamping old clothes the children have and my own. Joined a sewing group, which is great for advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭deisebibo

Hi

I'm in the south east and my crafts are sewing, patchwork, needle work and some knitting also

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Hi,

I'm interested in knitting, embroidery, cross stitch and quilting. I also make bracelets out of thread, just for the heck of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ZippyDee

Hi! I love creating anything so I have a wide range of interests - at the moment I'm focusing on Art, sewing, photography and blogging:) I love crafty anything and I love finding new ideas, Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭Hope O_o

I do a lot of Calligraphy and Lettering. Done a little Watercolour and Black 'n White Photography. Would like to learn to Sculpt and do Stained Glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Eddieb

i love all things arts and crafts i paint with acrylics glass paints and make things with stained glass etc etc

RainbowDrops.jpgStainedglassheart-1.jpgSunsetmountain-1.jpg

DorenesHouse.jpgKatesdaisy2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

Hi my name is Gill,

studying Visual Communications at the mo in Iadt, i like photography, fashion, jewellery making and recently designed and made a board game as part of a college project ! new to this forum ! so Hello ! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Tayleur

Hi.

Im new to this forum. I like to create items from leather and I also beachcomb for seaglass to use in jewellery. Not long at it and will be doing my first craftfair in two weeks. Nervous about it to be honest:o but also looking forward to it.

Ill hopefully be able to post up a few pics at a later date

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭mooliki

Hi, I'm an illustrator and musician. I joined the site a few years ago, but only recently started posting with any regularity.

I draw and paint mostly, usually watercolours, ink, pencil. I sand wood a lot too, generally with good intentions of doing something constructive, but mostly cause i like finding and sanding unusual bits of wood.

At the minute I've set myself the task for the year of finishing at least one illustrated story, so lots of story-boarding and scripts. I'm out of my comfort zone.

I'm terribly envious of people with a natural eye for pattern and design.

I have a cat called Django.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 thearthouse

I love making handmade jewelry.
    I started in February 2012 and am hooked.
    I have been selling on Ebay for the most part
    Would like to know of local places to sell my items
    I am in Enniscorthy town

Gayle x

• Site Banned Posts: 4 wwjw.com

im interested in physical art.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭littlemissfixit

Hi!

My main medium is oil painting, have done a few exhibitions (would love to do more, its hard to get in anywhere!), illustrated cover of book and had commission for races prize.

I have also studied textile crafts, silversmith, and History of art and French literature, so have a keen interest in all of them.

Would love to learn upholsery now, working with leather, restauration of furniture etc.

Advertisement