Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Laptop

• 07-03-2015 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

Folks, i need to change my current laptop, Im looking at this model, Lenovo G50-80

Any major negatives or positives in its favor ? I dont really want to go over the 600 mark, its only for surfing the web, downloading and watching shows.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

oleras wrote: »
    Folks, i need to change my current laptop, Im looking at this model, Lenovo G50-80

Any major negatives or positives in its favor ? I dont really want to go over the 600 mark, its only for surfing the web, downloading and watching shows.

Should be fine for your usage.

But I feel like it's a big old brute of a thing. Heavy, low res screen, needless optical drive. It will do the job, but it ain't pretty!

Advertisement