Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

how are niamh and paul broke dont they house a block full of flats ? silly writers

charlotte is so nasty

I think Paul has one flat only which Neasa and Sash currently live in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ Haley Refined Extinguisher

I really can't stand Charlotte. I wish Caoimhe and Decco would take Charlotte and feck off to Spain to run some kind of international crime ring.

Found tonight's episode a bit pointless tbh - as if anyone would save up "running-away money" and then leave all the account details in a folder where anyone could get it. Also, Decco and Caoimhe make me sick.

I kinda thought Decco's flowers were for Caoimhe

Where is Zak, when was he last shown on screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

cofy wrote: »
    God I miss Hannah and Eunice.

I agree, they were fantastic characters. Unfortunately, both actressess are now deceased :(

Now for a bit of trivia :)

Joan O'Hara who played Eunice was Sebastian Barry's mother. (Sebastian Barry is an Irish playwright, novelist, and poet. He has twice been shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize for his novels A Long Long Way (2005) and The Secret Scripture (2008), the latter of which won the 2008 Costa Book of the Year and the James Tait Black Memorial Prize. His 2011 novel On Canaan's Side was longlisted for the Booker).

• JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I kinda thought Decco's flowers were for Caoimhe

Where is Zak, when was he last shown on screen?

Zak is upstaires either than or in kerry LOLZ :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

Did Decco carry those flowers around from when it was bright and he was chatting to 'Tom' on the street, into Finn's pub when it was dark and then over to the surgery? All day? A big pink bunch of flowers and he is a gangland criminal?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,687 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Zak is upstaires either than or in kerry LOLZ :rolleyes:

Tracey Barlow once spent several years in her room playing tapes on Corrie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

The Denzo and Zumo scene in the pub - with them both drinking whiskey - stank of copying Phil&Grant from Eastenders (or the writers trying to turn these two into Phil & Grant!). NO young Dublin 'criminals' that I know...ahem, not that I know that many;)..drink one whiskey shot when they pop into the pub.
    It's heino or carlsberg all the way, or flaggins or cider from Lidl.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Tracey Barlow once spent several years in her room playing tapes on Corrie.

Look how she turned out :p

• JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Look how she turned out :p

KEN DO SOMETHING

• Advertisement

Decco should have gave the flowers to Neasa or better to Dermot to give to Jo from Tommy that would create fireworks :p

Hopefully Decco lets slip out in the pub to everyone about Tommy and Jo's affair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

"Run away money"

F**king hell! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭edwood

Lucy at it again

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Smashling7

edwood wrote: »
    Lucy at it again

Bet she'l steal Dolores' identity... And steal all of her money!

See her eyein up that electricity bill! Haha!
    Can't wait till tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

How ridiculous is it that TWO women are fighting over that pudgy Decco?
    Are we supposed to believe he's irresistible?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Smashling7

and hes soooooooooo short!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Where is Zak

Found him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

That new girl that left with Decco is an even worse actress the Caoimhe. Cringe worthy.

Good line from Decco though , '' She tastes nicer than you '' ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭Alice1

Smashling7 wrote: »
    and hes soooooooooo short!
    Maybe he's got it where it counts. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Finding the whole Paul Niamh story good, anyone think Dermot might get with Niamh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Paul's comment to Niamh "you would'nt be a mother if it was'nt for me" cruel and ignorant beyond words. Is he really stupid enough to try to convince Niamh that his fling with Yvonne benefited Niamh more than him?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Did Paul and Carol attend the same school of acting? They have exactly the same mannerisms when they get angry - it starts with the snarly voice which quickly gives way to full-blown skanger.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Samich wrote: »
    Finding the whole Paul Niamh story good, anyone think Dermot might get with Niamh?

Yeah, I thought it when Dermot first threw Jo out. I think they have plenty to bond over what with both being adoptive parents and cuckolds.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Oh my God, the new skanky one is awful. Hope she doesn't stay around too long she seems like she'll grate..

• charolette cnt stand here so rude stuck up the way he treats people and here mother i was sick you have to be nice to me STFU

Samich wrote: »

It is about time for an affair for Niamh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It is about time for an affair for Niamh
    I think we can all see where this is going. Dermot has an affair with Niamh and when it ends, he reunites with Jo who has just returned to Carrigstown after maternity leave after her time in Cork.

Karen23 wrote: »
    Found him :)

Comes out of hiding for Charlotte Bishops's "birthday party"

For a minute I thought the one that came into Vinos looking for the job and taking to Zumo was Shannon :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Caoimhe and Decco has to be one of the worst examples of a couple in Fair City. Why can't the writers actually make the pairings seem realistic!!!!
    Aside from him being about 3ft shorter than her, you know they wouldn't get together in real life!!!!
    and don't get me started on Leo and Val! Thank god they finished that one off!!! :rolleyes:

I wonder what Lucy finds in Delores's bedroom tonight!!!! :confused:

• Advertisement

I always Sky+ Fair City as it is on at a busy time of the evening for me. However, I notice that on Wednesday evenings when I Sky+ it, the first two minutes or so of the show are missed as the programme seems to start early. This only ever happens on Wednesdays for some reason.

I now Sky+ 'Nationwide' and 'Fair City' on Wednesdays so that I don't miss anything. Just thought I'd share this with other Sky+ users.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement