Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bad boys 2

Options
  • 03-08-2003 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭

Saw this film last night. WOW

If you like a lot of shooting, alibet over the top on most occasions. This is definately the film to see once it is released. The opening scene when Smith and Lawrence buts a KKK rally is very funny. And even driving down a hill in a Hummer going through a shanty town in Cuba the jokes come fast still.

Very funny and enjoyable. Long at 2hrs 20 but worth it.

Ger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Is this out on general release now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Not till October, as far as I know.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

The driving down hill through the shanty town was pretty entertaining alright. Total rip-off of Police Story though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

looking forward to it, good clean entertainment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Saw it here in the US a few weeks back.

Not anything near as good as the first movie.

Certainly alot of shooting and bombs going off, but the humour sucks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,495 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

memphis: Not anything near as good as the first movie.

Oh my God, I hope that isn't true... I have heard good things about the 2nd movie (albeit that the film is just some light entertainment)..

But the first movie ranks among the worst movies I have ever, ever seen. Acting was terrible, jokes (script) were terrible..
    All in all, a completely rubbish movie...

my 2c.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Its good but not as funny/good as the first but still has its laughs. 2 things that annoyed me about it were the bad guy was crap with a stupid cuban accent and they wnet from being cops to bening super soilders which is a bit odd....

Still well worth a watch though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Originally posted by Krusty_Clown
    Oh my God, I hope that isn't true... I have heard good things about the 2nd movie (albeit that the film is just some light entertainment)..

But the first movie ranks among the worst movies I have ever, ever seen. Acting was terrible, jokes (script) were terrible..
    All in all, a completely rubbish movie...

my 2c.

Your quote kinda ressembles my exact opinion of Bad Boys 2, terrible acting, script/jokes are poor, but the movie isn't unwatchable, i'll give it that. Judge for yourselves!!

Advertisement