Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL first years 2014-2015

1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

Midkemia wrote: »
    As far as I know I only have end of semester exams ? D: I just wish I knew what I'm supposed to know

If you go onto Sharepoint and look up previous exam papers for your modules you'll get a fairly goo idea :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Midkemia wrote: »
    As far as I know I only have end of semester exams ? D: I just wish I knew what I'm supposed to know

EEEEVVVVVERRRRRRYYYYYYTTTTTHHHHHINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

Damn first years, talking about exams in week 7... grumble grumble....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    EEEEVVVVVERRRRRRYYYYYYTTTTTHHHHHINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

Damn first years, talking about exams in week 7... grumble grumble....

Were you or were you not talking about exams in the other thread?

Hypocrit :p

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Were you or were you not talking about exams in the other thread?

Hypocrit :p

Bloody first years, disrespecting their wise elders by using things that happened hours ago against them... grumble grumble...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Bloody first years, disrespecting their wise elders by using things that happened hours ago against them... grumble grumble...

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Midkemia

So yea turns out I do have mid terms exams, oh well :pac:

Advertisement