Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CRAGGY-ISLAND MAP VOTE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Or you could just put on votemap on, between certain maps and certain modes.

We do all be on Teamspeak, so it's as easy to shout at Blazer for the next map :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Good games last night on Craggy, I got my revenge on Lycan :P like i promised he wasnt too happy i must say, I just spawned seen someone turn a corner chased him for a while i might add ( not knowing who it was) then struck when i was in range :D also got kittens in a bit of a mental moment too.
    Then there is awesome i became obsessed with getting his nearly got him twice but Shamrockoverlord blew his head off with a tank before i was close enough. Then awesome turned me too his bitch during seine crossing. Ill get you dont worry I WILL GET YOU :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Ha hopefully not!

That small version of Gulf was great for 20 people. A MUCH better map

What was the size ? it wasn't 32.

Maybe it was just Conquest and not Assault?

• Advertisement

Not sure,
    Was basically Conquest, but with 3 bases.

64 usually has 7 bases, and 32man has 5.

It was much better suited as only about 18 of us on, so was full of action, compared to usualy when 4 of us get up in jets, another 4 in choppers and then the rest of the lads are fighting on ground :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Joeface

Richie6904 wrote: »
    Good games last night on Craggy, I got my revenge on Lycan :P like i promised he wasnt too happy i must say, I just spawned seen someone turn a corner chased him for a while i might add ( not knowing who it was) then struck when i was in range :D also got kittens in a bit of a mental moment too.
    Then there is awesome i became obsessed with getting his nearly got him twice but Shamrockoverlord blew his head off with a tank before i was close enough. Then awesome turned me too his bitch during seine crossing. Ill get you dont worry I WILL GET YOU :D

ah yes gamers grudge .....never forget :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Hah, sorry about that...I assume you're my arch nemesis, KillerShamrock? :p When it comes to Awesome and tanks, you can never be safe enough. :) You should come on Teamspeak - it's quite amusing hearing someone give out when you get their tags, especially Awesome's. :D

Decryptor wrote: »
    Hah, sorry about that...I assume you're my arch nemesis, KillerShamrock? :p When it comes to Awesome and tanks, you can never be safe enough. :) You should come on Teamspeak - it's quite amusing hearing someone give out when you get their tags, especially Awesome's. :D

Fúck you!!! :P

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Fúck you!!! :P

HAW HAW :D

Yeap Im Killershamrock Nothin felt better than running up behind Awesome and gettin that knife in :)

• Advertisement

I'm actually beginning to prefer C4'ing him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Must do TDM shotgun night again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Must do TDM shotgun night again.

sounds interesting...how about Friday night? :)

shot guns ... metro and bazaar only rest of the maps have too much running .

Awesome and Overlord ... ye are C*nts . longest heli battle ever last nite against the 2 of ye . even more annoying is the fact that 8 heat seakers later and ye were still in the air. GOOD TIMES . still shooting ye out of the heli with A91 on more than one occasion made up for it a bit .

LOL ah that was good alright...constant repairing needed!

In other news, KillerShamrock is another c**t.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

I thought you were killershamrock.

no to be awkward , he is ShamrockOverload and the other guy is KillerShamrock .

BOTH MUST DIE LOTS FROM NOW ON.

I thought you were killershamrock.
    Please don't say that. :(
    Joeface wrote: »
    BOTH MUST DIE LOTS FROM NOW ON.
    Ah why? Just cause I got your tags? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

lol fun times annoying awesome last night :P:rolleyes::D

Yeah REALLY enjoyed last night. You arse

• Advertisement

Seeing as some other modes are becoming popular and to prevent issues with the server lagging/disappearing from Battlelog server I've changed the maplist to the below.

This doesn't mean you'll be playing 6 rounds of TDM/Rush etc in one go.
    Conquest will be the default starting point as always and if people fancy a change after a few hours/rounds just call it out and see if most people agree to try a different mode/map and an admin will oblige.

Killcam/3rd person obviously have to be disabled as it's these options that cause the 3rd person bug in Rush and the server to disappear from Battlelog plus causing lag.
    Yes whorebags will hate not having an external view but considering whorebags get a gunner, proximity sensors/thermal optics etc there's fear of their hole as my olde fella used to say to me.
    And by whorebags I mean armor whores and by armor whores I meant Kittensoft and Astro :)

Of course if anyone has any objections (barring the named whorebags above) then we can reconsider our options.

Maplist (in order)
    CONQUEST
    Grand Bazarr -64 player version
    Caspian Border -32player version
    Noshahr Canals -32 player version
    Kharg Islang -32 player version
    Strike at Karkand -32 player version
    Operation Firestorm -32 player version
    Sharqi Peninsula -32 player version
    Teheran Highway -64 player version
    Gulf Of Oman -32 player version
    Seine Crossing -64 player version
    Damavand Peak -64 player version
    Operation Metro -32 player version
    TDM
    Sharqi Peninsula
    Grand Bazaar
    Teheran Highway
    Operation Metro
    Seine Crossing
    Noshahr Canals
    RUSH
    Kharg Island
    Operation Metro
    Operation Firestorm
    Damavand Peak

There was a lot of whoring in that post. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Worst games ever for me last night couldn't hit the side of a barn. RAGE QUIT! FUFUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU.

Decryptor wrote: »
    There was a lot of whoring in that post. :D

whorebagging you mean :D

Anyway removed the squad modes as it limits to 16 players..

Ah now lads I told you in advance i was taking your tags, I had a lucky night last night getting them I'll most likely get pwnd for the next week or soo till I get lucky again :)

Although Overlord I seem to only have one set of your tags from last night on this list the ones I took in Seine havent shown up yet :)

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/KillerShamrock/dogtags

good rounds again. Thanks for the tags overlord . Thats one shamrock avenged . Now for that other bollox...

good rounds again. Thanks for the tags overlord . Thats one shamrock avenged . Now for that other bollox...

Ok...getting some complaints about team balance so have switched back on the end of round balancer to make the rounds more even.
    The downside is I think it affects your w/l ratio but the upside is that teams are far more balanced in game and definitely leads to way better games.
    The majority of people are happy with this so reinstating it.

Surprisingly it's the jet whores who are complaining about the 3d external view and not the armour whores ;)...
    obviously they're complete noobs :D as I find the air battles way more intense and exciting without it being on, as it replicates air combat more accurately as you have to use your pov switch. (look around you from the cockpit).

Again we'll leave it upto the majority before deciding...however this means that we would need to remove rush mode and only have it on certain nights as it would involve setting up the configuration correctly to ensure we don't have the 3rd person bug and craggy disappearing from battlelog.

Let me know your thoughts....
    People from Clare+Tipp automatically get ignored :D

doesn't avenged mean you revenged his death? ;)

Ha ha no problem Lycan when ever you want em they are there for the taking if you can get them :D

• Advertisement

Although Overlord I seem to only have one set of your tags from last night on this list the ones I took in Seine havent shown up yet :)

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/KillerShamrock/dogtags
    Once is enough. I prefer C4'ing you. :)
    No problem, I hope to be seeing your's in the not-so-distant future. :p
    Blazer wrote: »
    Let me know your thoughts....
    People from Clare+Tipp automatically get ignored :D
    You're actually more of a bollix than I had originally thought. :D
    Therefore I'm not giving my opinion. :pac:

Advertisement