Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wanted: M9 mags.

• 06-10-2009 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for some Beretta M9 mags. Tm or Kj works or compatible.
    Let me know if you have any surplus to your requirements!
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Looking for perfect, or willing to fix leaky mags?

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

I have two of these that don't work in my KJ Works carbon dioxide M9. I don't know if that's build incompatibility or insufficient power from green gas to pop the slide back, but I gave up on them and they've each had one fill of green gas and a try and are otherwise unused. 15 quid collected if you want 'em, can meet in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

@ Inari: Leaky mags are the reason i'm looking for new ones, can't for the life of me manage to seal my leaky ones at present. Thanks anyway!

@ evilrobotshane : You sir may just be in possession of the perfect solution!
    Is that €15 for the two mags or each? I would need to test them in my pistol but I'll take them if they work in it. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Ha, I know that problem man. Currently trying to fix a dodgy mag...it fixes with silicone oil, but that's a temporary solution to the poor build of the mag. The mag isn't aligned right to form a tight seal, so it's taking some fiddling.

Hobby Airsoft carry KJW M9 mags, both green gas and C02

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Is that €15 for the two mags or each? I would need to test them in my pistol but I'll take them if they work in it.

For the two. You're welcome to test them, but I don't know how to arrange that unless you want to call to my house; I refuse to be a party to waving a realistic pistol about on O'Connell Street. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Bell ones wont work in KJ pistols if im not mistaken.

I'm on the hunt for any KJ Works M9 mags if anyone parting with them, leaky or working.

Advertisement