Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grinds

Options
  • 23-02-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, i was wondering if there are any Electrical Engineers out there that gice grinds!!! Im currently doing a college course and have a number of projects to do that require a lot of research and time consuming tasks which i feel i would be better off getting professional help with to (a) get a better education in theses areas and (b) relieve some pressure and time to put to good use in other subjects. I would be interested in taking grinds in certain areas so if anyone is interested in helping me out , please get in touch!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

I'm sorry if I'm misreading this, but are you looking for someone to help you with specific projects and research or just general instructions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Toffeefan1

Hi Mawk, ideally im looking for help with specific projects.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

You seems to be suggesting that you want to pay some one to do your homework.

Also I dont think this is a topic for the engineering forum.

I suggest you contact your department for assistance or talk to other students to help you understand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement